Amazon Top Rated Golf Rangefinders in 2019
|1||TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder - Laser Range...||2847 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Precision Pro Golf - NX7 Pro Slope Golf...||322 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Nikon Coolshot 20 Golf Rangefinder (US Version)||347 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Bushnell Tour V4 JOLT Golf Laser Rangefinder||214 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope...||60 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
Best Golf Rangefinder 2019 Review
- It is based on Pin Seeker Jolt Technology which works professionally to capture only the target object while ignoring the entire background objects. In case when two objects are captured, it considers the object with a shorter distance and a jolting vibration alerts the user about the locked flag.
- The Vivid display Technology (VDT) works to improve the optical view of the object in all lighting conditions. It creates a balance between the contrast, clarity and light transmission, which ensures a clear screening of the target.
- The Extreme Speed Precision (E.S.P) ensures quick and accurate yardage measurements. So you will not have to wait for a while to get the accurate measurement, which are delivered within seconds.
- It has an immaculate 5 yards-1 mile, ranging performance along with the accuracy to ½ yard for 5-1300 yards. And also range flags within about 450+ yards.
- The slope technology provides distances according to elevation levels and compensates for the incline or decline levels of the hole.
+/- 0.5 Accuracy
5 Yards to 1 Mile
Vivid Display Technology
2 YEAR Manufacturer Warranty
7) Nikon CoolShoot 20 Golf Rangefinder
Nikon Coolshot 20 Golf Rangefinder (One Battery Included)
- Measurement Range- 6-550 yds. Increment Reading- 1 yds. Angular Field of View (Real)- 6 °
The rangefinder has quick performance capabilities and works well for solid as well as moving objects, It has a long range target capturing ability with ultimate accuracy and precision.
This Nikon Coolshot 20 is definitely a must have item for rough and uneven golf courses and has a rubber protection which shield it against the shock and unexpected weather conditions.
Its 6X magnification power and multilayered coatings on optics reduce the light loss and ensured lucid and brilliant images. It has a long battery life and turns off automatically after 8 seconds to preserve the battery as much as possible.
This is an excellent quality range finder which is easy to operate, gives accurate results along with being long-lasting and durable as well.
It comes with a carrying strap, carrying case, CR2 battery and a microfiber cloth to clean the LCD and optical screen.
Some of the considerable attributes of this rangefinder are:
- The rangefinder has a 550-yard range capability and a significant 1 Yard accurate results. All the distances are measured in yards and meters and displayed as such.
- The progressive target ranging technology allows for accurate ranging of all targets and displays the measurements of the nearest target.
- The rangefinder offers an ultimate easy to use, compact and sleek design while the operations buttons are placed strategically so that the user can access them easily and do not lose the grip during the range finding process.
- The rangefinder has strong performance capabilities and a single button operation gives you accurate measurements in a swift manner. All the information is displayed on LCD in a well-planned and organized way so that the user can review data easily and make brisk decisions.
Displays in 1-yard Increments
Distant Target Priority Mode
- Two batteries Included.
1 YEAR Manufacturer Warranty
- Non slope version.
8. Bushnell Tour v4 Slope Golf Rangefinder
Bushnell Golf Tour V4 Slope Laser Rangefinder, US Box Packaging
- Pin seeker with jolt Technology provides you with short Vibrating bursts to reinforce the laser has laced onto the flag
- Patented slope Technology provides compensated distance based on the incline or decline of the hole
- Accurately ranges from 5 to 1,000 yards and 400+ yards to a flag within one yard
- 5x magnification and a fast focus System let's you see your shot clearly
- Premium carry case, battery and 2-year limited Warranty are included
This Bushnell golf rangefinder is based on PinSeeker JOLT technology and an advanced slope technology, which is a manifestation of the Bushnell brand itself and takes the accuracy and precision of the game to a level of excellence and merit.
The device is easy to use and operate and all the information regarding the distances is shown on an LCD Display. This rangefinder comes with a carrying case and a 3-volt battery as well.
You can choose to turn off the vibration mode to preserve the battery and the yards can be converted to meters as well for measuring distances.
It is designed as such that golfers with glasses can also use it without any hassle and it gives clear and bright images under all circumstances. It is a quick performing device and works instantly to provide complete and accurate results on an LCD screen. It is durable and long lasting as well.
Some of the noteworthy attributes of this rangefinder are:
- This laser rangefinder is based on PinSeeker JOLT technology, which gives a vibrating signal to notify that the pinseeker is locked on a target.
- The Slope technology gives the swing yardage according to the incline or decline position of the hole and ensures that you never miss out on a target.
- It also has a superior range capturing implementation which lies between 10 to 1,000 yards. And measures the flag distance within about 300 yards with an accuracy of about 1 yard difference.
- The device can be operated single handedly and has a 5x magnification power along with a 24mm objective.
- The Bushnell rangefinder has a compact design with an ergonomic casing which makes gives it a good grip and relieves you from worrying about the rangefinder while focusing on the game.
+/- 1 Accuracy
10 – 1,000 Yards Range
2 YEAR Manufacturer Warranty
- Non slope version
9. SereneLife Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder
SereneLife Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder - Golfing Range Finder with Pinsensor - Accurate up to 540 Yards - Perfect Golf Accessory - Free Battery
- ACCURATE RANGEFINDER; Our Laser Rangefinder is a premium product, measuring up to 540 yards with 1-yard accuracy and Pinsensor technology, and a durable, water resistant body.
- SMART PIN SEEKER MODE: Beside the standard distance measuring detection mode, this smart rangefinder features a "pin seeker" setting - technology that locks on to your target flag and "figures out" the distance to it, it's a real lifesaver!
- EASY ONE BUTTON OPERATION: This rangefinder is designed to be very simple to use, so you can focus on your game. All you have to do is aim and press a button, and it will show you the distance to your target on its digital interface display readout!
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: With a water and dust resistant, durable body, perfect for carrying while golfing or hunting, or for measuring and surveying without extra weight or bulk.
- FULL PACKAGE: This a handheld, lightweight, portable tool that any golfer should carry around. That's why, along with your rangefinder, you'll receive a durable, zipper secured carrying case - so you can take it anywhere with you!
It has a compact design and is based on advance ease of use technology which makes it a great companion in all kinds of golf courses. SereneLife is well known for developing devices which are competent enough to provide accurate and precise distances and this objective reflects in this particular laser rangefinder as well.
The SereneLife Pro is an ultimate golf laser range finder which comes at an affordable price and offers all the advanced features of a high-tech range finder.
It is well proficient to provide your game with accurate and exact distance measurements and the slope feature decreases the chances of errors to minimal. It works in three different modes as standard mode, scan mode, and pin mode
Add this laser range finder into your golf kit and enjoy your game filled with a sense of achievement and accomplishment. Moreover, it is made up of high quality material and a first-rate optical screen with the ability to bear tough weather conditions.
Most prominent features are:
- It comes with 6X magnification power, which ensures a clear image of the target and gives precise readings on display.
- Three different targeting modes help greatly to get a sharp and improved target distance.
- It has an ergonomic design which lets you maintain a strong hold on the device while in an uneven golf course and a compact design makes it easier to move around with the device.
- The Slope technology allows the device to calculate the distances while considering the slope and altitude levels of the target flags.
- This laser rangefinder requires a single CR2 battery for operation and provides accuracy up to 1 yard.
Accuracy to within 1 yard
3 Targeting Modes and Slope Feature
Check with the manufacturer regarding warranty
- Built quality issues
10) Bushnell Tour V4 Patroit Pack Golf Rangefinder
Bushnell Tour V4 Patriot Pack Golf Laser Rangefinder
- Pin Seeker with JOLT Technology
- Accurate to 1 yard
- Ranges 5-1,000 yards; 400+ yards to a flag
- 5x magnification
- Fast focus system
The outer shell of the product is anti-slip or non-glossy which allows you to handle it with ease. It comes with a Posi Thread battery door for easy replacement of the battery. Flag ranging performance of the rangefinder is 400 yards.
The product comes with a reasonably good 5x magnification lens backed with Angle Range Compensation optimization for the purpose of bow hunting. There is a highly versatile built-in inclinometer which is capable of taking angular distance calculations within an angular range up to -90 to 90 degrees.
The equipment can take truly horizontal and angular measures within a range your desired flag. The overall distance range for any flag on the golf course is 5 to 1000 yards for this laser golf rangefinder. The accuracy of the product is 1 yard +/- which only the high end products have to offer.
The Bushnell laser rangefinder has quite a number of benefits which can be referred below:
- The anti-slip and the non-glossy grip of the product allow you to operate it with full confidence even if you have sweaty hands.
- The battery of the equipment is quite long lasting and the good thing is that the battery life indicator option is there which lets you know about the status of the battery.
- The unique advantage of the rangefinder is that, it can take angular measurements as well. So, you can take accurate decisions.
- The measurements taken from the equipment are lightning fast and you really don’t need to wait any long in getting the precise measurements.
+/- 1 Yards
- 5-1000 yards with 400 yards to a flag.
PinSeeker with Jolt technology
- Fast focus system
11. CaddyView V2+Slope Golf RangeFinder with PinSeking and slope
CaddyTek Golf Laser Rangefinder with Pin Seeking and Slope Compensate Distance, CaddyView V2+Slope
- Patented One step "Mode-Switching" between Non-Slope and Slope compensation distance display
- 6X Magnification, IPX4 Waterproof design, Weights Less than 8 oz
- Range: 5 to 800 yards (5 to 250 yards to golf flag) . Accuracy: +/- 1 yard
- FlagSeeking technology: Easily get the distance to the flagstick while ignoring subjects behind the green such as the bush and trees
- Conform to USGA, R&A Rules of Golf, and USGA Handicap Guidelines when the slope compensate distance feature is disabled.
This is a compact, easy to handle and lightweight golf rangefinder. It has been designed to give you maximum portability without any hassles. The size and weight of the rangefinder is not a problem at all, and can easily be carried in a bag, while playing your game.
This one is capable of measuring the exact distance and can cope with the overlapping effect due to its pin sensor technology and slope calculation mechanism.
This rangefinder can help you measure the distance to the closest object with the help of a specialized setting for the first target preference mode.
The device is quite comfortable in giving you proper measurements, no matter how much interference you have and how trees and plants or bunkers come in the way, while measuring the target distance.
Its scan mode would help you find the distance to your target, ignoring all the hindrances and obstacles that might come in your way.
- The rangefinder can measure the desired distance with an accuracy of +/- 1 yards, which is the minimum difference.
- It can give you an 8 second continuous scanning utility to help you scan and locate the exact location and distance of your target.
- It can easily measure the distance for up to 250 yards with a +/- 1 yards difference in actual distance, it has 5-800 yards range.
- The 6x magnification and also the 24 mm objective help you see through the target area without any ambiguity.
- It features comply to the legal rules and hence it is legal to be used in tournament play if you need so.
- The intelliscan feature helps the user to scan and target the right spot despite of any hindrances that might come in the way.
- The 3rd generation pin seeking technology is helpful in picking the right distance of the target flag using the first priority targetting mode.
+/- 1 Yards
- 5-800 yards range with 5-250 yards to golf flag.
- Slope mode
Water Resistant Construction
- Not for long-range
Why we have to use a golf rangefinder?
A laser rangefinder has a huge number of advantages. It has a number of factors that enable it to serve the golfers in an accurate way. But still, people are ambiguous in choosing the different types of rangefinders. It can be because of many reasons. The first of which, is the lack of the correct information about the types and features. Also, lack of time, limited budget or ignorance to the details can cause ambiguity while choosing it.
There are two major kinds of rangefinders that are available on the market that include Laser range finders and GPS range finder. But here we will be discussing what are the uses and benefits we have got a laser range finder and why should we have it while playing the game.
We need a laser rangefinder for the following reasons:
1. Easy targetting
A laser rangefinder is an excellent gadget to help golfers target their goals very easily. The rangefinder has to be put in a way that faces the target accurately. The rangefinder works efficiently to find and catch the target quickly.
The gadget is very easy to use because it doesn’t require to complicated settings and can easily be used by amateurs and experts through simple functioning for measuring accurate distance.
2. For accurate yardages and distance measurements
The accuracy of the yardage provided by the laser rangefinders comes with a -/+.5-1 yd accuracy difference. It is quite accurate and gives the exact measurement with a minimum chance of missing out.
3. For speedy results
Most of the Golf Rangefinder Reviews show that laser rangefinders have the ability to give you high speed results by using the second generation lasers technology that provide high speed bounce back from the target. This gives the accurate measurements within seconds.
4. Pin seeking/ flag seeking and locking
Laser rangefinders have the ability to find and lock the target very quickly. That is why, it can be used to pick out the flags efficiently. It can lock the target to make the accurate measurement.
This feature ensures that you will not be distracted, or misled by the background objects or trees and can easily pick the right target for you.
5. Jolt technology
The jolt technology is also an extraordinary feature to help you focus better. A laser rangefinder with a pin seeker jolt technology would definitely be a plus and a major reason you may choose the rangefinder.
The technology provides a unique experience by seeking, locking and minor bursts to give you a jolt when you have got the target.
This provides you with an opportunity to capture the exact results without losing the target.
6. Slope modes
We also would need a laser golf rangefinder to measure the slope factors. These rangefinder would give you the trajectory difference of the ball to the goal and the difference of the path would be reflected to give you maximum accuracy if the goal or you are on a slope. Though in some cases this would not be allowed to do so.
GPS rangefinders or Golf Laser Rangefinder. Which is the Best Option?
As stated earlier, you should know that there are two technologies that have started to provide the rangefinder gadget. One of them is the laser rangefinder and the other one is the GPS range finder. Lets discuss the main and basic features of both of these types and then compare which is best for whom.
GPS range finder
A GPS range finder is a gadget that has the capability to measure the distance by using the Global positioning system. It uses the same satellite as the other devices use to measure and capture the distance.
These devices need you to have a GPS connectivity to help you catch up with the target setting. This service will require a GPS subscription.
You will also have to download the map of the ground where you are playing. GPS rangefinder has a little higher difference in the actual and the measured differences.
Laser range finders
In contrast to the GPS range finders, a laser rangefinder can help you measure accurate distances and capture to the target using the pinseeker and jolt technologies. These range finders can lock the target and assist you to shoot at the exact distance that you need to achieve. There is no need to subscribe any service for monthly charges as well as you don’t have to download any data or maps for the ground you are playing in.
Which rangefinder is best for you?
Comparing the main features of these two technologies we can sort out, that
Laser rangefinder is best for…
Those who need a simple functioning system to target the goals with a least difference in accurate distances.
These are best for beginners as they don’t require any complicated functions and operations to make use of its utility. Like subscribing and synching GPS and downloading the Golf ground maps.
It is also best to use a laser rangefinder when you have got a less dense ground with least interference of trees and other object or crowd.
GPS rangefinder is best for….
It would be best for those who need to play in crowded golf courses and are able to handle various functions to run a GPS.
The GPS system is better for experts who have the ability to manipulate results and can still work with some considerable differences in actual and measured distance.
How to choose the best laser golf rangefinder
Choosing a laser golf rangefinder exactly according to your requirements and the game standards is quite a drill. Newcomers, who are in learning phase can make use of the laser rangefinders easily.
It is because these rangefinders are very easy to use and simple to understand and the new players who are already are in a struggle to learn various things, can use it easily.
However, useful information can be found online regarding how to buy the best possible laser golf rangefinder. This guide will serve you with all the basic and crunch points that you need. You should adhere to these points, while buying a rangefinder from the online market or otherwise.
Features for any technology based product are the key points to look at. You will need to dig down deep into a product to find out about all its major features. The following are the features that you must look for:
– Accuracy in golf using laser rangefinder is directly attributed to success. How accurate you shot is will be determined by the accuracy of your equipment. The best products offer accuracy with a tolerance level of 1 yard plus/ minus which is acceptable.
Maximum distance range
– Range tells that how far your laser rangefinder can perform. It is ideally preferred to have a device in a distance range of some 350 yards or even more.
First target priority
– The first target priority actually, sets up the first desired object in your range as the prime target. This helps in removing all the unnecessary objects within the line of sight of the product which could be distracting.
– The majority of the laser rangefinders comes in 2 modes. The first one sets up the equipment to scan any object in the line of sight or the range of the equipment and the other looks for the closest or the first target that you want to set.
– Golf is an outdoor game of course so such products should be water resistant at least if not water proof.
Is it tournament approved?
Tournament approval for the product is a must thing if you want to use it much beyond just practice game playing. There are certain features which are not tournament friendly and are not allowed to use in the tournaments.
So make sure that your product adheres to all the U.S. PGA golf rules so that there is no frustration later on. The good thing is that the top tournament friendly products are marketed with their approval to use in the tournaments.
Golf itself is an expensive game where you need to spend lavishly even to buy a mediocre playing equipment. However, there is good variety in prices set for the laser rangefinder. You can expect to buy quality laser rangefinders in the range of 150 to 300 dollars.
Size and weight:
The size and weight of the equipment plays a pivotal role in your success while using the equipment. The laser rangefinders require to have a line of sight to the product where also you must have very firm hands to get accurate results.
One hand operation is the solution which is best possible only if you have a lightweight product with small size and easy grip as well.
Branded products in the golf rangefinders are also as important as they are for any other product. The branded products speak for quality itself and it is easier for you to make your decision as a lot of information is readily available about such products on the web.
Finding all the inside information about the branded products is very easy just because the product has been popular among players which could be for good or for the bad reasons.
No other source of information about the Golf Rangefinder Reviews, could be as important as the customer reviews. It is because of the reason that it gives the potential buyers an unbiased opinion about the product.
All the branded products would surely have a number of Golf Rangefinder Reviews on different sites on the web. Do refer them always before taking any decision about the purchase of a particular product.
Now, knowing what Golf Rangefinders are, and how these can benefit you, would help a lot to decide about what this gadget. You should carefully select between the products, because it should be according to the required play modes you’ll be using.
You should not spend for extra features that are of no use to you. There are numerous products that are there on the market.
But to find the best Golf Rangefinder 2019, you can rely on the above given suggestions. These are the best rated laser rangefinders that are available for you and you can easily pick the one that has the required characteristics.
So, no need to wander around the market and jumble yourself into the selection procedure. You can easily compare and pick one here. We have chosen these rangefinders.