The quality is the first thing that comes to your mind when dealing with any technological products, whether these are used in games or in everyday tasks or utility purpose.
Same goes with the golf laser rangefinder where Tec Tec Tec manufacturer has got the answer for all your questions. This one is aptly produced for the amateurs and as well as advance level players for advancing their level of game.
It provides with a reasonably long measurement range on the golf course and has as many as three operational modes. This is apart from a number of other technical features which makes it the best golf laser rangefinder product available in the market.
A detailed review of this product can be found through the next sections of this instructions.
Tectectec vPRO500 Review:- Features
TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder - Laser Range Finder with Pinsensor - Laser Binoculars - Free Battery
- 2018 UPGRADED LASER RANGEFINDER; Our VPRO500 Laser Rangefinder is a premium product, measuring up to 540 yards with continuous scan mode, advanced Pinsensor technology, and a durable, water resistant body.
- NEW PINSENSOR TECHNOLOGY; provides fast measurement with 1 yard accuracy, together with Pinsensor technology to accurately measure overlapping subjects, perfect for measuring golf flags, hazards and wooded areas (Yards or Meters)
- THROUGH THE LENS DISPLAY; premium, ultra clear, multilayered optics with easy read, through the lens display with distance and battery meter, and continuous measurement mode for fast, convenient measurements
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE; measures just 104 x 72 x 41 mm and weighing just 185g, with a water and dust resistant, durable body, perfect for carrying while golfing or hunting, or for measuring and surveying without extra weight or bulk
- FULL PACKAGE; (Eye-safe rangefinder Class 1 laser with
The following are the salient features of this laser rangefinder:
- The product is known to provide next to accurate reading in the range of 500+ meters, which is equivalent to 540 yards. So, you can easily measure any target distance that is within 540 yards of your orientation.
- Laser binoculars are a part of this system which makes the results even better. You will be able to target the goal in a better and accurate way.
- The multi coated optics of the rangefinder, provide with 6x magnification. Giving an opportunity to get a crystal clear high quality view for better shots.
- The distance calculated by the device is smartly displayed through the lens which makes it a very easy to use equipment.
- This product is facilitated with a latest and sophisticated type of circuit design and the optical system which is superior and is very well advanced as compared to the other contemporary models.
- The weight of the rangefinder is too little and makes the gadget very light and easy for using it as one-hand operation.
- The product for operation requires to be loaded with 1 x CR2 3V battery which is included free of cost with the package.
- It comes with an exclusive 2 months money back guarantee. Apart from this manual, 1 year warranty from the manufacturer is also offered.
- The product comes with a semi thick type of cloth case. It is easy to take your device in and out of it and further, the carrying of the equipment over the golf course is also not a difficult thing to do.
- It comes with three different operational modes. The first one is the first target priority mode, which displays the closest target distance.
- The second one is the PinSensor technology, which works in calculating the overlapping objects distance calculation.
- Finally, the third mode is the distant target priority which gives the distance to the farthest object in the field.
It provides people with a very easy one-tip finger operation.
- The deviation in the results is just about more or less 1 meter which obviously is very close to being accurate.
- The product is made to be rain proof, so you can use it in the wet conditions as well with no second thoughts in mind. You can easily play your game while raining or cloudy conditions.
- The monocular lens with 6x magnification provides much clearer and crisper results than any other contemporary product. This enhances the capability of the user to see things clearly and accurately.
- The batteries included with the package are not the rechargeable ones so you always need to spend money for buying a new one once the current one drains out or is just near it.
- In order to get accurate readings, the product requires a lot of input from the user where the hand needs to be rock steady which actually is quite challenging.
- The device doesn’t have an off switch and the user has to wait for it to shut down automatically. This is a concern as it utilizes a lot of extra battery unnecessarily.
TecTecTec vPRO500 Review:- Customer Views.
The users of this product have got a lot of positive things to say about the product. Nearly 90 percent of the customers have all the positive things to say about the product which actually is a very good rating.
The users like it for a number of reasons where the ease of using it is found to be its unique selling point.
The accurate readings and the ability to produce crisper images takes this product to the next level in the eyes of the customer.
The distance range of 500 meters with narrow deviation in results is taken very pleasantly by the users.
The package is excellent where the users get it with a free battery, battery cover , carrying bag and a microfiber cloth for clearing up the lens.
Apart from this, the most stunning offer that the users enjoy is its 60 days money back guarantee and a year long warranty from the manufacturer as well.
On the downside, some people do have issues in setting up the equipment as per their needs. They feel troubled with using and understanding the 3 operating modes that it offers.
Further, the non-chargeable battery and the absence of the off switch is another major concern for the users in terms of preserving their batteries.
TecTecTec vPRO500 Review:- Conclusion
With reference to all the discussion carried above and with respect to some of the most helpful golf laser rangefinder reviews, from the customers, it can be very safely deduced that the product truly has got class.
It is something that you can trust for getting next to accurate readings and the performance is good enough to make it last for a long time.
The product is affordable too and it is very easy in its usage with a number of advanced features makes it a suitable device both for the professional and the amateur players. You should not hesitate to have it for your next tournament.
TecTecTec VPRO500s Review
So before I even get started with my in-depth review of the TecTecTec VPRO500s golf rangefinder there are some things you should understand about selecting a good rangefinder.
Most of the better products in the market tend to cost a bomb, but in return offer solid built quality and state-of-the-art optics to make measuring distances a breeze. But does that mean you can’t buy a great rangefinder for golf without shelling out a small fortune?
I’ve handled quite a few range finders in my time, both expensive and affordable. Not many affordable finders have reached have felt and/or featured optics as good as the VPRO500s.
That’s right – TecTecTec doesn’t just have a winner here, they might very well have landed a coveted, often elusive hole-in-one.
TecTecTec VPRO500s Golf Laser Rangefinder Review :- Features
TecTecTec Laser Golf Rangefinder VPRO500S Slope with Battery
- 2019 EDITION TOURNAMENT LEGAL; Our VPRO500S Laser Rangefinder is a premium product, measuring up to 540 yards with continuous scan mode, advanced Pin-Sensor technology, and a durable, water resistant body.
- SLOPE MODE; gives you the actual distance with Slope or without Slope (conforms to UGSA Rule 14-3).
- UPGRADED FLAG-SEEKER; Advanced Pin-Sensor Technology and NEW Slope estimated distance mode.
- DURABLE; Rainproof, High-quality 6x Monocular with Multilayer Coating for Bright, Clear Images.
- FULL PACKAGE; (Eye-safe rangefinder Class 1 laser with
TecTecTec is a family-owned manufacturer that has gained a lot of fans due to their great line of golf rangefinders, and their VPRO500s is one of the best rangefinders in the expert level golf category. Keep reading and check out all the features it offers.
Three scanning modes
Depending on your particular game situation you may need to change the way your rangefinder calculates the distance. Thanks to the three modes available in the VPRO500s, doing this is as easy as pressing a button.
Normal mode – Used for usual game playing, where there are not many obstructions, and gives you quick readings.
Scan mode – Sometimes you can’t figure out where the target is. When you use the scan mode, you can pan around the rangefinder will keep giving you the distance to the object you are focusing on.
PIN mode – Also known as “closest distance object priority function,” it is perfect for accurately measuring the distance of a target when there are several objects detected. This is the ideal mode to use if you want to know the distance to the flag when there is a crowd around it.
Optics and Accuracy
You will see the target clearly thanks to the premium, ultra-clear, multilayered optics and a 24mm objective lens. It has a measuring range of up to 540 yards, with an accuracy of one yard, and 6x magnification.
The display shows you the distance to your target and a battery icon which will alert you if the charge is reaching low levels. The diopter 4± adjustment functionality provides a clear view and allows you to use the rangefinder while wearing your eyeglasses.
The unit has an ergonomic design and is compact enough to fit in your hand, measuring 1.6 x 2.8 x 4.1 inches. It only weighs 6 ounces, so carrying it around will be no problem. It includes a wrist wrap, but if you’d rather leave it in your golf cart or bag, it also includes a shock-resistant case.
The VPRO500s rangefinder is water resistant. Sure, you won’t be able to take it into the swimming pool, but you won’t have to worry if you get it wet while using it on a rainy day.
Two buttons, located on the top of the rangefinder give you quick access to taking measurements or to change the unit’s readings from yards to meters. You can also select one of the three scanning modes.
A rubber coating on the top and the bottom will give you a firm grip, while the glossy surface on the sides is water and dust resistant.
The rangefinder is powered by one CR3-3V battery and shuts off automatically after 30 seconds of inactivity to save power.
Cleaning your rangefinder can be done with a soft brush or a damp cloth, and the lens can be cleaned with the included microfiber cloth.
TecTecTec VPRO500s Review :- Buyer’s Guide
Let’s take a deep dive and understand just what makes this TecTecTec rangefinder the best golf range finder priced under $200.
Many people think of golf as an easy game. It seems as if all you need to do is hit a ball and try to make it go into the hole.
But if you’ve played golf before, you know that there is much more involved in this, it’s not just hitting a ball. Strategy and judgment play a vital role in the game, and you need to be able to calculate distances correctly in order to decide how hard you need to swing.
Rangefinders can help you do this. They are portable lasers that make quick measurements and let you know how far away an object is. There are all sorts of rangefinders available, with all kinds of features.
Finding the best golf rangefinder really depends on your budget. But don’t let price be the main factor considered, you’d be amazed at how well some cheap rangefinders work, while fancier models with all the bells and whistles leave you frustrated due to their lack of accuracy.
Choosing The Best Rangefinder For Golf
As previously noted, a rangefinder is meant to measure distances, so, first of all, you need to decide what distance range do you need your unit to be capable of measuring. The longer the distance, the more your rangefinder will cost.
There are many units out there that claim to be able to measure distances of up to 1,000 yards. In reality, very few of them can. Customer reviews are full of frustrated buyers who complain about their rangefinder not being able to measure more than a few hundred yards.
You see, the problem here is that a rangefinder uses a laser beam to do the measurements. A laser pulse is sent towards the object and the unit calculates the time it took to be reflected off the target and returned to the sender.
This time is then converted into a distanced and displayed to you. However, many factors can alter this measurement. Temperature gradients in the air, caused by the heated ground, can bend the laser light.
Another factor is the laser beam divergence. Despite the beam being narrow when it leaves the rangefinder, it eventually spreads over long distances. The laser could also be reflected by leaves or branches, giving you an early return and a low reading.
Entry-level rangefinders usually can’t compensate for these factors, so you end up having to do several measurements before you can get a good reading. If you want precision, you’d be better off selecting a rangefinder that is a bit more advanced, even if it costs more.
Battery life is another important factor. Do you really want to be carrying your rangefinder around and not be able to use it because the battery died? And if you happen to have a spare battery, do you want a rangefinder that almost needs a can opener to open the battery cover or one that will take you a few seconds to open, replace the battery, and close?
Simplicity is also great when using a rangefinder. You don’t want to spend a long time pressing many buttons and changing settings before calculating a distance.
Size and weight would be an important factor to help you narrow your options when selecting the best rangefinder for golf. Although most of them are pretty compact, the best ones will fit comfortably in your hand and can be operated with just a couple of fingers.
If you regularly play in tournaments, you need to make sure your rangefinder is tournament approved. I’m sure you will feel pretty mad if you spend your money on a rangefinder only to find out that you need to keep it in your bag and can’t use it.
The TecTecTec VPRO5000s Golf Rangefinder works flawlessly and is perfect for calculating ranges to the fairway bunkers from the tee, a flag stick, or to clear a water hazard.
It is an affordable unit that works as good if not better than pricier ones and has the features that you actually need while playing golf; all in a compact and lightweight unit.
It is backed by a 2-year guarantee and lifetime customer support. If you want to buy the best golf rangefinder, the VPRO500s should be on your list.