Best Golf Laser Rangefinder With Slope Review
Golf rangefinders are the lifesavers for golfers which provide technical assistance before deciding on a shot.
Yes, you read it right, best golf rangefinders will aid in finding actual distance in any situation without spending time in guessing to improve their ability to play the perfect shot.
Let’s take a look at some of the best golf rangefinder with slope and see what it can offer.
Table of Contents
- Best Golf Laser Rangefinder With Slope List
- Bushnell Tour V4 Shift (Slope) Golf Laser Rangefinder, Patriot Pack Version, Includes Protective Skin
- Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized Golf Rangefinder Standard Version
- 3) Tectectec VPRO 500S :- Affordable Laser Rangefinder With Slope
- TecTecTec Laser Golf Rangefinder VPRO500S Slope with Battery
- Bushnell Pro XE Golf Laser Rangefinder
- Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope Measurement
- Recommended Products
- Precision Pro Golf, NX7 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder, Laser Golf Rangefinder with Pulse Vibration, 400 Yard Range, 6X Magnification, Lifetime Battery Replacement
- Callaway Tour S Golf Laser Rangefinder (Slope Version)
- 8) Best Golf Rangefinder:- Wosports Golf Rangefinder
- Wosports Golf Rangefinder, 650 Yards Laser Distance Finder with Slope, Flag-Lock with Vibration Distance/Speed/Angle Measurement, Upgraded Battery Cover
- Gogogo Laser Rangefinder 6X for Golf & Hunting Range Finder Distance Measuring with High-Precision Flag-Lock Vibration Function︱Slope Mode Continuous Scan Tournament Legal (650Y)
- PEAKPULSE 6Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope-Switch Technology, PinSeeker with JOLT Technology and Fast Focus System, Perfect for Choosing The Right Club. 500 Yard Range, 6X Magnification.
- Amazon Top Rated Golf Rangefinders 2021
- Best Golf Rangefinder Buyer’s Guide.
- Are Slope Rangefinders Worth It?
Best Golf Laser Rangefinder With Slope List
We recently created a cheap night vision goggles article to help in finding cheap and best night vision goggles for a reasonable price.
Best sellers link from Best Golf Rangefinder category.
1) Best Laser Golf Rangefinder in 2021:- Bushnell Tour V4 Shift (Slope)
Bushnell Tour V4 Shift (Slope) Golf Laser Rangefinder, Patriot Pack Version, Includes Protective Skin
- Bushnell Tour V4 Shift Jolt
Bushnell Tour V4 Shift is one of the best laser rangefinders a golfer can have. It is USGA approved and the advance features are just amazing.
Accuracy of this rangefinder will never pull you down.
- 5x magnification with High Definition Optics which magnifies objects 5x closer and clearer.
- Slope technology to measure the slope
- Accurate measurement of slopes using its new slope technology
- Up to 1,000 range yard capacity
- Jolt technology partnered with its pin seeker for easy notification of the pin acquisition.
Performance and Design
Bushnell Tour V4 shift design is handy and easy to use. One can easily grip because of the design of the top and bottom panels.
It also had this toggle switch that one can easily use when it’s becoming dark or when the light condition changes.
- 2 year warranty
- Water proof
- Easy switching of face plates
- Tournament ready
- Heavy compared to other rangefinders
- Price is not budget friendly
2) Best Laser Golf Rangefinder With Slope:- Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized
Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized Golf Rangefinder Standard Version
- AGE, ADRENALIN, CAFFEINE, NERVES, COLD, WIND, ALCOHOL, all affect your ability to hold a rangefinder sufficiently steady to know with confidence that you've hit the right target. Finally there is a solution that doesn't involve bracing against a tree.
- NIKON'S EXCLUSIVE STABILIZATION TECHNOLOGY stabilizes not only the viewfinder, but also the outbound laser for unequaled accuracy and control. Technology proven through decades of refinement and use in Nikon camera lenses.
- SLOPE ON / SLOPE OFF - HOW DO YOU PROVE IT? Never be disqualified or even leave your status in doubt. Nikon's exclusive external LED provides a Visual Confirmation that the COOLSHOT PRO is in a USGA conforming mode - legal for Tournament play.
- BACKGROUND CONTRASTED CRYSTAL CLEAR OLED DISPLAY with auto or manual brightness levels. Nikon LOCKED-ON 2 technology. When measuring to a target with background, (flagstick in front of trees), a green ring circles the target to confirm lock.
- ADVANCED PIN IDENTIFICATION AND QUICK MULTI-TARGET MAPPING - Continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds) allows for quick, easy measurements to multiple targets - flagstick, trees, hazards - everything you need to know as you prepare your shot.
As the name suggests, Nikon Coolshot Pro is another product of Nikon that provides excellent features compared to other rangefinders. It is compact, feature-rich and one of the sought after brands of rangefinders.
- Second generation Nikon exclusive stabilization.
- 1st target priority technology which allows the closest target in a group o be measured every time
- 6x magnification which allows measuring of a target range of up to 1097m or 1200 yards
Performance and Design
Nikon Coolshot Pro stabilized golf rangefinder has a unique stabilization system which not only stabilizes the viewfinder but also stabilizes the laser for consistently accurate results.
In Viewfinder, you can see actual distance and slope adjusted distance for guess free distance measurement.
One of the unique features of the Nikon Coolshot pro is it has an actual slope Indicator. So you no need to worry about the rule’s compliance.
You will never miss the target with Locked On technology, which will indicate visually the distance is for closest the subject.
Nikon Coolshot Pro only measures 4.8 x 6.6 x 3.4 inches and only weighs 6.1oz. It is handy with its small size but can be a bit of a problem for those who have big hands.
With its size and weight, one can just put it inside the pocket of a jacket or jeans.
Despite of its size, it provides accurate measurements of targets, flags or even hazards in the golf course.
- Unique Image stabilization Technology
- Locked On Technology.
- Actual distance Indicator
3) Tectectec VPRO 500S :- Affordable Laser Rangefinder With Slope
TecTecTec Laser Golf Rangefinder VPRO500S Slope with Battery
- 2019 EDITION TOURNAMENT LEGAL; Our VPRO500S Laser Rangefinder is a premium product, measuring up to 540 yards with continuous scan mode, advanced Pin-Sensor technology, and a durable, water resistant body.
- SLOPE MODE; gives you the actual distance with Slope or without Slope (conforms to UGSA Rule 14-3).
- UPGRADED FLAG-SEEKER; Advanced Pin-Sensor Technology and NEW Slope estimated distance mode.
- DURABLE; Rainproof, High-quality 6x Monocular with Multilayer Coating for Bright, Clear Images.
- FULL PACKAGE; (Eye-safe rangefinder Class 1 laser with
Talking about cheap rangefinders? VPRO 500S is one of them. Armed with advanced technology for clearer image results and durability, this rangefinder can top some golfers’ choice.
Boasting of its 6x magnification this TecTecTec VPRO 500S is one reliable rangefinder.
VPRO 500S’s sleek design is one of the interesting factors you may be looking for in a golf rangefinder.
It has a glossy surface and padded case that protects it from dust and damage from any untoward incident.
Rain might just be a problem since it is not completely water proof, however its water and fog resistant.
- Pin sensor Technology which provides fast and accurate measurement of objects within 1 yard
- Lens Display which gives clear and easy display of battery meter and distance
- Laser Rangefinder which measures up to 540 yards
- Scope calculations.
- Adjustable eye piece
- Water resistant not water proof
4) Best Golf Rangefinder:- Bushnell Pro XE Golf Laser Rangefinder
Bushnell Pro XE Golf Laser Rangefinder
- Slope with Elements
- Pin Seeker with Visual JOLT Technology
- Built In BITE Magnetic Cart Mount
- Positive Click Slope Switch
- Ranges 500+ Yards to a flag
Bushnell Pro XE Golf Laser Rangefinder is the best among the best of Bushnell products.
It has the state of the art technology that will surely support golfers in their aim for the championship trophy in every tournament.
- Slope Switch Technology that gets rid of difficult switching of faceplates.
- Clear & Bright optical Technology.
- Pin seeker with Visual Jolt Technology.
Performance and Design
PRO XE is a very compact and handy type of rangefinder. It has a rubber-armored metal housing that is 100% waterproof. No need to worry especially during rainy days or when it is accidentally knocked off from your hand.
Its firm grip makes it a lot easier to hold and use since the shakiness will be lessened. It’s 7X magnification combined with the dual color display options gives the golfer a clearer display. Compared to other golf rangefinders, this one is the best.
- Easy and stable grip
- Slope with elements
- Slope toggle switch
- Tournament Approved
- Water proof
- Magnetic Mount
6) Best Golf Rangefinder:- Callaway 300 Pro
Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope Measurement
- Slope feature measures angle of incline/decline and automatically calculates slope adjusted distance
- 6x magnification; range 5-1000 yards with +/- 1 yard accuracy
- Pin acquisition technology (P.A.T.) quickly locks onto the pin from up to 300 yards away
- Exclusive BIRDIE feature delivers audible "chirp" to confirm distance acquisition to flagstick
- Scan functionality allows golfers to acquire distances to multiple targets at once
As golfers say, the Callaway 300 Pro Rangefinder is the perfect rangefinder if you are looking for accuracy, speed, and audible chirp.
This rangefinder is 30% smaller and lighter than the previous Callaway rangefinder which is a big factor to the majority of the golfers.
- Pin acquisition technology (P.A.T.) with audible chip Technology will provide the golfer the ability to know when the laser has locked to a flag/target with its vibration.
- Slope measurement
- Range from 5 to 1,000 yards accurately
- 6x magnification in getting a shot
- Fast focus system which provides clear and fast shots
Performance and Design
When it comes to rangefinders, the Callaway is one of the trusted brands of the golfers. Callaway 300 Pro is another product that will surely satisfy not just the professional golfers but the beginners as well.
It has 6x magnification compared to other golf rangefinders. It also has the Pin acquisition technology (P.A.T.) with an audible chip that notifies you when the rangefinder is locked onto a target.
Equipped with the measuring ability of 5 to 1,000 yards and fast focus system, golfers can never go wrong with its accuracy.
- Fast Focus
- slope measurement
- Water & Fog proof
- Need firm hands
6) Precision PRO NX7 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder.
Precision Pro Golf, NX7 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder, Laser Golf Rangefinder with Pulse Vibration, 400 Yard Range, 6X Magnification, Lifetime Battery Replacement
- PRO SLOPE GOLF RANGEFINDER: The Precision Pro Golf NX7 Pro Slope has been engineered to provide accurate distances on sloped or flat surfaces. Our Pro Slope technology makes it user friendly and helps you select the correct golf club.
- ADAPTIVE SLOPE TECHNOLOGY: Our NX7 Pro Slope golf laser rangefinder is infused with Pro Slope technology that provides a "play as" distance to make club selection simple. The slope function can be easily turned off for legal tournament play.
- CLEAR, QUICK, PRECISE: Built with crystal clear optics, 6X magnification, and precise technology, the NX7 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder produces quick yardage of a golf ball's distance to the hole and is easy to use, even for golfers with shaky hands.
- 400 YARD RANGE: This golf rangefinder has a 400-yard range capacity, is water-resistant, displays 1/10-yard measurements, and can be set for meters or yards. It is accurate to one yard and delivers a short vibration when you shoot the target.
- FREE LIFETIME BATTERY REPLACEMENT: This golf rangefinder comes with lifetime battery replacement services with product registration. The care package also includes a 2-year warranty, trade-in allowance, industry-leading support, and much more.
NX7 is a combination of good price, accuracy, and quality. Its ease and speed of use is a plus aside from the technological features it has.
Amateurs and professionals will level up their games using the Precision Pro NX7 since it provides exact distances of flags and any other objects.
- Pulse Vibration Technology which provides vibration when locked in on the target
- Target Acquisition Technology that accurately locks on to the target and not anything behind or beside it
- Yard range of 400
- Water-resistant and shockproof design
- High –Speed SD Laser that reads distance in under 1 second
- Multi-Distance Measurement that allows you to choose between meter or yard, depending on your chosen type of unit measurement
Performance and Design
NX7 Pro Rangefinder is technology and performance in one box. The design is quite nice with its lime green accents that make it look average from any other rangefinder.
It has an adjustable eyepiece which is a great feature for focus and an adjustable mode button in changing from different units of measurement.
Performance wise, NX7 Pro is reliable and consistent just like any other rangefinders. Another good design is that this NX7 Pro does not round the distances into whole number so you really got to have the exact measurement of the distance.
- User friendly
- Water resistant not water proof
- No other advanced features
- Slow lock on target
7) Best Slope Golf Rangefinder:- Callaway Tour S
Callaway Tour S Golf Laser Rangefinder (Slope Version)
- 7x magnification; Range: 5-1, 200 yards; 400 yards to flag
- Slope Compensation: measures angle of incline/decline and the slope-adjusted distance
- Superior accuracy to +/-. 5 yards; P. A. T. (Pin Acquisition Technology) allows you to quickly lock onto the flag with supreme confidence
- Prism Mode for locking onto flagstick-mounted reflectors for fool-proof, exact distances; Scan feature allows you to acquire distances to multiple targets at once
- High-res OLED red display; Sure-grip ergonomic design
Callaway Tour S is one of the expensive golf rangefinders. But if you get to know the features that this rangefinder has you might be thinking if it’s really expensive.
The standard edition and slope edition rangefinders combined is the Callaway Tour S rangefinder. Let’s get to know more about this product.
- Prism Mode.
- Club Selector.
- P. A. T. (Pin Acquisition Technology).
- True Golf Range displays the range with some variations like the altitude, angle, and temperature.
Performance and Design
Callaway Tour S gives a different kick to the players. It provides faster measurement with high accuracy as well with its advance laser technology.
No one will waste time hitting shots with its Club selector feature. Having a compact and sleek contour it really provides a grip for the user since this product is originally intended for military spotters.
- 5 year warranty
- 0.5 yards accuracy
- Prism lock
- 6X magnification
- Premium batteries are required
8) Best Golf Rangefinder:- Wosports Golf Rangefinder
Wosports Golf Rangefinder, 650 Yards Laser Distance Finder with Slope, Flag-Lock with Vibration Distance/Speed/Angle Measurement, Upgraded Battery Cover
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Innovative battery cover design, battery cover and range finder are inseparable. Don't worry about missing battery cover
- Meter and Yards Switching: In the boot state, Please long press "MODE" button for more than 3 seconds.
- GOLF RANGE FINDER: With flagpole lock and range modes, golfers can easily identify flagstick. accurately ranges from 5 to 650 yards and 180 yards to a flag lock. if you used on M2 M3 Mode, Flag pole locking up to 180 yards.
- HUNTING RANGE FINDER: 6x magnification ,Measure up to 650 yards,it also has fog and speed modes,give you amazing experience for hunting.
- Guarantee: Wosports Happy Guarantee Worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
If you are looking for a cheap rangefinder that can give you good performance, then Wosports Golf Rangefinder is what you are looking for.
For the given price its an advance laser rangefinder with several useful features, it has slope feature for measuring actual distance.
its advanced pin sensor technology helps in measuring the accurate distance to flag-stick to the background.
At this price range, it offers USB charging capability which you won’t find even premium brands laser rangefinders.
- Pinsensor mode
- Measures up to 656 yards
- Wireless charging
- Dustproof and rainproof body.
- Smart Slope Technology
Performance and Design
Esports Golf Rangefinder only weighs 11.6 ounces with an inbuilt battery. With its price, one might think that it will not perform well.
But, cheap as it is, you will get the best features that you can get in any other expensive rangefinders.
- USB charger
- Slope technology
- User friendly
- With Travel Case
- None, considering its price
9) Best Golf & Hunting Rangefinder:- Gogogo Laser Rangefinder for Golf & Hunting
Gogogo Laser Rangefinder 6X for Golf & Hunting Range Finder Distance Measuring with High-Precision Flag-Lock Vibration Function︱Slope Mode Continuous Scan Tournament Legal (650Y)
- The most cost-effective rangefinder you can find on the market to provide you everything you need for golfing, hunting, bowhunting and other professional application with reliable product quality and after sales service
- Provide high-precision distance measurement. Integrates latest functions such as continuous range readings, ARC (angle range compensation), Pin-Seeking and Flagpole-Locking Vibration (Vibrate when the flagpole is locked) and Speed Measuring
- Measuring range from 5 to 650 yards, with +/- 1m high accuracy and 6x magnification. The flagpole locking function support a distance up to 150 yards (Flagpole only) and 250 yards (Aim the flag when it's unfolded). Our rangfinder can meet most user's needs
- Fully multicoated optic lens effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter clear image. The diopter is adjustable for precise focus on display
- We Gogogo Sport are confident with our product and will provide a 1-year warranty. If you meet any quality issue with our product, we'll directly send a new one or a full refund is optional.
Just like what the tagline says, “Play with confidence!” It’s primarily designed to improve your golf shot because of its high accuracy and short measuring time.
It can measure the range of flags for up to 250 yards. Gogogo Laser Rangefinder is not only good for golf but also for like hunting, traveling or even game watching since it can also differentiate between small objects of other background objects or targets.
- Smart Pin Sensor Technology prioritized the target and not any other objects in the background.
- Intelligent Scanning allows you to scan the range of multiple targets.
- Flag Mode Instruction which distinguishes the flag from any other objects.
- AAA battery powered.
- Two measurement units which allow the user to switch units from meters to yards or vice versa.
Performance and Design
Gogogo Laser Rangefinder is designed to last in whatever king of weather conditions. It is water-resistant with class IP 54 protection. Its body is also covered with rubber designed to protect it from accidental knocks and drops.
With its lightweight and handy design, it is really easy to grip and can provide clear and amazing images without worry of being a bit shaky while holding it.
It is in line with any other expensive brands of golf rangefinders when it comes to performance and advanced features which can give its user the confidence and success that he is aiming for.
- Very Accurate
- 6x magnification
- AAA battery powered
- Shockproof and durable body
- Inconsistency in readings
10) Best Golf Rangefinder:- PEAK PULSE 6Pro Laser Rangefinder
PEAKPULSE 6Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope-Switch Technology, PinSeeker with JOLT Technology and Fast Focus System, Perfect for Choosing The Right Club. 500 Yard Range, 6X Magnification.
- 2020 Industry-Leading Golf Rangefinder with Slope: Built in slope technology gives you an adjusted distance based on the hole's incline/decline and helps you select the correct club for the shot. Slope-Switch technology lets the golfer easily toggle in and out of our patented slope function for legal tournament play.
- PinSeeker with JOLT Technology: PinSeeker technology makes it effortless to lock on to the flag (even for those with shaky hands). PinSeeker with JOLT provides the golfer with a short vibrating burst to verify the laser has locked onto the flag verifying that you have the right distance. With JOLT technology all doubt will be eliminated.
- Fast Focus System: Even with glasses on, you will not have any issues adjusting the focus to see the target clearly, simply turn the eye piece to focus on your target. To help save battery the rangefinder will automatically shut down after 8 seconds of inactivity. To turn it back on, simply press the power button again.
- It is the perfect combination of size, speed, accuracy, and verification. Built with crystal clear optics, 6X magnification, and precise technology, the 6 Pro Slope Golf Laser Rangefinder produces quick yardage to the flag and is extremely easy to use. Accurate to 1 Yard, Ranges 6 to 500 yards.
- What You Get: 1x 6Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder, 1x Carrying Case, 1x CR2 Battery, 1x Instruction Manual, 1x Lanyard, 1x Cleaning Cloth, 2-year Warranty and Lifetime Customer Support. (905nm Class 1 laser with less than 0.5 mW average power output)
PEAK PULSE 6Pro is a surprise in a box. You never know what you’ll get until you hold it and are aware of its features.
One might be surprised that with such an affordable price there is something that this rangefinder can boast about. Let’s see.
- Laser Rangefinder which allows to a maximum of 6-500 yards of measuring range
- Two Working Modes (Distance and Speed Modes) The Distance Mode allows measurement of distance angle and height while the Speed Mode allows measurement of the speed of a target.
Performance and Design
PEAK PULSE 6Pro Laser Finder is one of the cheapest golf rangefinders that one can find in the market. It’s just right for the grip with an additional hook at the back maybe to hold a wrist strap. Performance-wise, it’s good. It can stand the test of time and have the features of those expensive rangefinders.
- Jolt with pin seeker technology
- Low use of power
- Fair price
- Not waterproof but water-resistant
- Manual lacks information
Amazon Top Rated Golf Rangefinders 2021
|1||Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope...||98 Reviews||Check on Amazon|
|2||Bushnell Tour V4 JOLT Golf Laser Rangefinder,...||349 Reviews||Check on Amazon|
|3||Raythor Golf Rangefinder,6X Rechargeable Laser...||No ratings yet||Check on Amazon|
|4||TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder - Laser Range...||3285 Reviews||Check on Amazon|
|5||Raythor Golf Rangefinder, 6X Rechargeable Laser...||No ratings yet||Check on Amazon|
Best Golf Rangefinder Buyer’s Guide.
Whatever it is that you consider buying, these rangefinders are advantageous and useful in their different ways. It’s just up to you on how you will maximize the use of your chosen brand of the rangefinder.
Each has a function that stands up from the rest but there are also times that you don’t need such features especially if you are just playing with your friend and not fund of joining tournaments.
Golf players, be it professional or beginners need a rangefinder to help them to accurately measure and obtain a successful shot. What help does a golf rangefinder give a golfer? The following are the things that a golf rangefinder can do for its user:
Rangefinders help in gathering date since it gives a measurement of distances of flags, greens or hazards. The more data that a rangefinder can give, the more accurate the shot can be.
Compensate Slopes or Elevations
Some rangefinders do not have this feature since these are present with modern rangefinders only. This feature gives you the measurement of a distance taking into account the slopes and elevations of the course.
Using rangefinders can lessen the playtime because by just looking at your rangefinder, you will be able to get all the data that you need even the club that you need to use. The only thing that you need to do is to give it a shot.
Looking for rangefinders is not an easy task, one should know what to look for in buying one. The following are the points that one must consider:
Of course, in looking for a product we first look at the features, does it have the things
or functions that you are looking for? Can it do this or that? Some of the features that one looks for a rangefinder are the Jolt Technology, Pin seeker or pin hunter or whatever they call it, the magnification (others have 5X, 6X or 7 magnification) and the display (can you see it clearly whatever the lighting condition is?)
Most of the golfers look for the tournament-legal rangefinders. Because they need it
during USGA or any other tournaments which have these rules on rangefinders. But of course, if you will just use the rangefinder while playing with friends then you have the option of buying a cheaper rangefinder but without USGA approval
There are lots of rangefinders but with different distance range. The majority of the
rangefinders will measure more than 500 yards but of course, you have to know your preference. But the longer the distance it can measure, the better.
Rangefinders with the best features also come with expensive prices. There are golf rangefinders under 300 which can also give the best results at just a low price. One just has to be very patient to find the brand and features that he can afford.
Some of these best golf laser rangefinders give the users a hard time. Some have these faceplates that are very tedious to change or switch while others just have a technology for this. We also have to consider if we can save time while using this best golf rangefinder or will just have to deal with its difficult features.
If you are just a beginner or a newbie in using or playing golf, I must advise you to get a user-friendly time saver type of rangefinder.
Should I Get A golf laser rangefinder with slope?
Are Slope Rangefinders Worth It?
When one is planning to buy a hi-tech device such as a Golf Rangefinder for his loving sport, one juggles to find answers to many questions.
Since it involves a considerable investment, deciding to choose one with the most useful features will take a quantum of your time.
Out of many features such as range covered, clarity, compactness, ease of operation and waterproof, the most technical point is to decide upon having a slope version or a standard one.
A lot of in-depth studies are needed on how to best use this feature as the slope version comes with a lot of advantages and disadvantages too.
- If you are a beginner and focusing on improving your skills, using a gadget with a slope version will help you exactly measure the distance as well as the slope of the course.
- Though this is strictly prohibited in tournaments, there is no harm in using it in practice and casual sessions to make better and improved shots.
- Trees, waterfalls, and buildings too count for major hurdles in the game and so if you are a pro, you can easily gauge and assess possible distances between handicaps on the ground before you tee off in the actual game.
- Apart from just slope, you can even gauge the weather and wind condition in advance saving you enough time before adjusting your angle and shot on the course.
- The device is so quick that it first gives you the measurement of the distance from the flagstick followed by an instant pop up showing yardage by taking slope into account if any.
- The action is so quick that it lessens your time in taking the right decision on where to play your range.
- It helps you assess the best angles to strike so you can make a calculated shot every time.
- Knowing every nook and cranny of the ground before making shots will help players soar success and fame in the golf community.
- Some of the courses are purposely designed to make winning a very difficult task for golfers.
- The slope feature helps one to play with confidence on an elevated or new ground, making winning easier than those using a standard version only.
There a couple of flaws also and one should keep them in mind while planning a purchase:
- The rangefinder with a slope needs to be accurately balanced and held still in hands while taking the measurement.
- Any shakiness in your hand will give unreliable results leading to inaccurate shots.
- The expensive range of slope versions does not make it a very pocket-friendly option for every golf lover.
- Some of the popular brands have come out with very heavy and bulky pieces making it very tedious to carry it through the whole game.
- Apart from one time big investment, its high cost of maintenance and repair is another factor one should be mindful of. So if you are on a low budget better go for a standard version.
- If you are seeking to participate in the international competition, then practicing it on the slope version will reduce your manual assessment of slopes on the course, hence reducing your chances to win.
- These high tech devices are completely banned in such tournaments hence over-dependence on this feature will handicap your abilities.
In conclusion, one must be guided by his judgment after weighing all the pros and cons.
Remember, it is you who is playing in the field and you deserve the best golf rangefinder whether it is with or without a slope feature.
Choose the one you can operate with ease and grace and not let technology be a stumbling block in the game.
Checkout more best golf laser rangefinder with slope 2021 using below best sellers link.
Hot New Golf RangeFinders 2021
|Legiral Golf Rangefinder, 1100 Yards Range 6X...||No ratings yet||Check on Amazon|
|TGW Tour Professional OLED Display Laser Golf...||No ratings yet||Check on Amazon|
|ZIAMRE Golf Range Finder, Laser Range Finder 650...||No ratings yet||Check on Amazon|
|Callaway 250+ Plus Golf Laser Rangefinder||No ratings yet||Check on Amazon|
|Nikon Coolshot Golf Laser Rangefinder Bundle with...||No ratings yet||Check on Amazon|