Nikon Coolshot Pro Review
For those of you who are not aware of what a rangefinder is, this short passage of the entire article will let you get easy with a rangefinder and its various uses and applications.
We will help you know the entire concepts of this amazing device known as a rangefinder.
Yes, that is what a rangefinder is all about; it is a device or instrument which is used to find the distance of an object from the observer.
There are multiple uses of a rangefinder; it is used in many departments.
The various applications of a rangefinder are surveying, navigating, finding focus in photography, choosing the perfect golf ground as per the size and slope or gradient and making the perfect aim using a weapon.
Even though the major uses of a rangefinder can be found in the game of golf.
You can use a rangefinder to gauge the wind and slope of the ground while playing golf; you can also use it to measure the distance of a shot offered.
This enables the speeding up of the game of golf and that is why best rangefinders have become so much popular while playing golf.
The ones who are associated with the fields of forestry and firearms also use a rangefinder.
Rangefinders are also used to conduct surveys because they provide accurate distance of an object.
Table of Contents
Nikon Coolshot Pro Review :- Features
Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized Golf Rangefinder Standard Version
- The second generation of Nikon exclusive stabilization technology. Stabilizes not only the viewfinder, but also the Outbound laser for unequaled accuracy and control
- Three easily changed ID technology (slope) compensating modes, including slope off. External LED indicator confirms when the ID technology (slope) is off
- Never be disqualified or even leave your status in doubt. Visual confirmation that the COOLSHOT Pro is in a USGA conforming mode- legal for Tournament play.
- Background contrasted Crystal clear red OLED display, with auto or manual brightness levels. Nikon LOCKED-ON 2 technology, generation 2.
- When measuring to a target with background, (The flagstick in front of trees), A green ring circles the target to confirm lock. Broad 14 to 122°F operating temperature range
Now we are sure that you have understood the idea of a golf rangefinder, and this leaves us to take you through the in-depth review of one such rangefinder which has got every synonym of utility associated with it, the Nikon Coolshot Pro stabilized Laser Rangefinder.
Let us brief you about some of the most important technical specifications of this device.
|Name||Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized Laser Rangefinder|
|Price||Check on Amazon|
|Maximum Distance Measured||1000 yards|
|The objective of usage||Golf , hunting and target shooting|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.75 yard inside 700 yards|
|Size dimensions||4.8 x 6.6 x 3.4 inches|
|In the box accessories||Carrying strap , Carrying case , Microfiber cloth , Rangefinder and CR2 battery|