If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line rangefinder that offers more features than the competition at a low price, check out the Bozily golf rangefinder review.
It is one of the best golf rangefinders that can compensate for changes in elevation.
It evaluates the degree of change in elevation to calculate the distance using a digital inclinometer.
This lets you know exactly how far you need to play the ball instead of just letting you know the distance without elevation taken into consideration.
This rangefinder has an accuracy of approximately 1 yard. It can zoom in to the flag or you can use it in standard scan mode. It comes equipped with multicoated optics and a large ocular for ease of use.
This Bozily rangefinder uses a laser-precision product that is completely safe for the eyes. The unit is also rainproof, however, it can’t be submerged in water.
Table of Contents
Bozily Golf Rangefinder Review:- Features
Bozily Golf Rangefinder, 1500 Yards 6X Hunting Laser Range Finder with Slope
- 【High-accuracy Golf Rangefinder】High-precision distance measurement, provides with +/- 1 yard accuracy. LCD digital display and 6X magnification, measure distance up to1500yds. Ideal for golfing, hunting, engineering measurements or outdoor activities, no matter you are professional or not.
- 【Fast Focus and Vibration Function】Advanced Pin-Seeker technology, provides short vibrating when the laser range finder locked on the flag, which the distance within 250 yards. Eyepiece focus is adjustable, rotate the ring clockwise or counter clockwise to adjust for the perfect focus for your eyes. Laser range finder for golfer will auto power-off after 10 seconds of inactivity and simply press the power button to turn it on immediately.
- 【2 Scan Mode】 Mode 1 can be used for golf tournament legal, continuous measure and show the reading for actual space distance. Mode 2 shows the slope and slope-adjusted distance to the flagpole and target to provide a slope compensation distance. The adaptive slope technology allows you to toggle between elevation slope and non-slope modes. Meet all the needs for your golf activity.
- 【Package and Design】Dimension: 4.33*2.95*1.65 inch. Small handheld size and ergonomic design. Full set include: 1x rangefinder, 1x carrying case, 2x CR2-3V battery, 1x carabiner, 1x lanyard, 1x cleaning cloth and 1x manual, It is recommend as gifts for dad, son, boyfriend.
- 【Service】2-year warranty for any product issue. Quick message reply and life time tech support. Please feel free to contact us with any question.
• Slope compensator is built-in for better distance accuracy.
• Zeros into the flag on PinSeeker mode.
• Oversized ocular and multicoated optics.
• Range for the flag is 250 yards, trees-1000 yards, and reflective surfaces-1500 yards.
• Minimum range for distances is 5 yards.
• Accuracy is within 1 yard.
It will give you all the accuracy you need to improve your golf score and choose the right clubs.
This Bozily 1500 Tournament golf rangefinder with Pinseeker and ARC levels the ups and downs in your quest for perfection.
With a Built-in legacy of PinSeeker and a built-in slope compensator, the Bozily 1500 is the world’s one of the best golf laser rangefinders to compensate for the changes in elevation. Its slope Technology can calculate the exact distance to the pin, uphill or downhill.
Using a digital inclinometer determines distance based on the degree of elevation change. It doesn’t just tell you how far-it tells you exactly how far to play it.
So you’ll never again question the range at the top of your swing. And nothing cuts strokes and eliminates the peaks and valleys of your game, like confidence.
Its PinSeeker mode- zeros in on the flag quickly. it has a Standard scan mode with a built-in reflector. It vibrates and locks on the flag.
Bozily golf rangefinder has 6x magnification, so you can zoom to your target to select the suitable position for the measurement. Its fully multi-coated optics deliver amazing image quality even with 6x magnification.
The Bozily’s rangefinder magnification levels make it easier to lock onto the target.
With advanced features, this golf rangefinder is perfect for more advanced golfers that are looking for improved accuracy over other models.
It is reasonably priced so that any serious golfer can turn to this unit to shave strokes off their game with confidence.
It has a rotatable eyepiece with an oversized ocular to adjust the focus based on your eyesight.
It’s completely rainproof for wet days on the course and includes a premium carrying case. Bozily golf rangefinder can read distances in both yards and meters.
It comes with 2 Pieces of free batteries and a premium carry case.
Bozily Golf Rangefinder Review:- Pros & Cons.
- Long range.
- Slope compensator.
- 6x Magnification.
- Extra battery.
- Low price.
- Slight delay.
- Random accuracy issues.
Bozily Golf Rangefinder Review :- Faqs
No, It's not a waterproof golf rangefinder, It is not 100% waterproof and can't be submerged in water. Like most of the water-resistant models treat this water-resistant Bozily golf rangefinder much the same as you would a digital camera.
Absolutely, all Yardage Pro products are well within the eye safety limits established by the FDA for Class 1 laser products.
All of the Bozily Laser Rangefinders are accurate to +/- 1 yard.
Reflectors are not required to use your rangefinder on golf courses. However, they will enhance the effectiveness of your Bozily Rangefinder.
All of our non-Slope units are designed to be permissible when the Local Rule permitting the use of distance-measuring devices is in effect.
This is governed by the USGA’s Decision as it relates to Distance Measuring Devices (14-3/0.5 Local Rule Permitting Use of Distance-Measuring Device), which sets forth that players are allowed to use these in rounds conducted under the Rules of Golf when the Committee adopts the Local Rule, as long as they only measure distance.
Additionally, the USGA Handicap System manual (Decision 5-1f/2) sets forth that scores made using these distance-only measuring devices are acceptable for handicap purposes, whether or not the Local Rule is in effect.
You are actually viewing through an LCD (liquid crystal display).
The spots you see are on the surface of the LCD, which in turn is magnified 14X. The LCDs are built in a cleanroom; however tiny unseen flaws (to the naked eye) do occur.
Also during the installation into the monocular dust will sometimes settle on the surface and many times the dust than cannot be blown off the LCD.
Bozily is working feverishly on the quality of the LCD, but that technology is not mature enough to accommodate our requirements.
The spots in no way affect the ranging performance of the device. We realize that our customers have come to expect immaculate optics from Bozily and be assured that we are working toward that goal.
These are excellent questions and probably by far our most frequently asked questions. Unfortunately, a quick answer cannot be given.
There are many variables that contribute to the ranking performance:
Weather conditions – rain, dust, and high humidity will limit the ranging capabilities.
Lighting conditions – low light gives the best ranging conditions.
Target size – the bigger the target, the better chances of ranging to it.
Target reflectivity – Brighter targets, such as white, ranges greatly; black-colored objects range poorly.
Target surface – The actual material of the target will affect the range performance – a flat, smooth sign is much easier to range than a matty-haired animal.
Angle of Incidence – The angle at which the laser hits the target also makes a difference – the closer you are to reflecting the laser off the target at a 90-degree angle, the further you can range.
Hand steadiness – this factor will obviously vary from person to person.
Do you think you have a steady hand? Try holding a laser pen pointer steady on a wall 30 feet away. You will be surprised at the amount of movement. The laser is the same way. It illuminates a bigger spot than the pen pointer but you are ranging 1000 feet or more.
It doesn’t take much movement to have the laser on a different target than what you intend. This will become even more of a factor as people upgrade to longer-ranging devices.
This varies by model. See the product grid to determine the battery type for your model. A fresh battery should give you 5,000 distances before replacing. But we recommend you replace the battery once a year whether you feel it needs it or not.
Bzily recommends Eveready, Duracell, or similar quality batteries.