Best Putters For Beginners Review
At present, buying the best Golf putters for Beginners may be quite a daunting job. The marketplace’s overflowing with nice-quality alternatives that you may need to take into account.
Nevertheless, if your budget is limited, then you can’t purchase whole units you analyze them for so long because you may feel overwhelmed with the options available.
Don’t worry, we created this article exactly for this purpose, we hope this article will help you to get a clear notion on how to pick the best one, below you can discover a few of the top leading models of Golf putters which are explained along with their features.
Best Putters For Beginners List
1) Best Putter For Beginners :- Odyssey Hot Pro 2.0 #1 Putter
Odyssey Hot Pro 2.0 #1 Putter (White), Right Hand, 34-Inch, Standard Grip
- The #1 Insert On Tour: A new and improved version of the #1 insert on Tour is highly engineered for more consistent sound, feel and performance across the striking surface
- Proven Head Shape Performance for Every Player: The White Hot Pro line includes a handful of major winning, Tour proven head shapes like the #1, #7, #5, #2, #7 CS, #9, 2-Ball, and the Rossie
- Mallet Designs: We've also developed a few new head shapes including a high MOI mallet with a modified Hi-Def alignment system (V-Line) and ultra high MOI HAVOK
The Odyssey Hot Pro 2.0 #1 Putter is the best and comfy putter to play Golf with the pleasurable way which is the advance variation of the Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 #1 putter. This can overcome all drawbacks of the old variant Odyssey putter.
The Eye fit system helps to simplify perfect head contour connected on you to be chosen by fixings. The laser milling helps to deserve the hold tolerance for consistency and the best functionality.
Engineers are designing the Odyssey White Hot Putter to get across, functionality and convenience feel all of the kind of the surface. The span of those head blades is 33″, 34″ and 35″.
• #1 Insert The improved and new version of the #1 Insert designed for the professional engineers top offer consistent feel, sound and functionality for the whole striking surface.
• Head Shape The light of the shaft is 35 inches that may help to handle the putter in comfortable sort.
• Mallet Layout: The hand orientation is present on the right side.
• Shaft Length: Demo For Every Single Player: The Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 #1 Putter contains the handful of the major winning, tour-proven shapes of the head such as #1, #2, #5, #7, #7 CS, Rossie, #9 and 2-Ball.
This product designed for some new varieties of the head forms for example MOI mallet that is superior among the altered ultra MOI HAVOK and Hi-Def alignment system.
You are able to understand the standard and functionality of the merchandise if you may view the reviews of the product.
- The Odyssey Hot Pro 2.0 #1 golf Putter is smooth and soft to manage.
- Extended shaft help to deal with the putter readily.
- The shaft used to handle the putter readily.
- Any surface to be used by Comfort.
- The shaft is extremely extended.
- Cannot suitable for several height individual.
- You can choose different size putter based on the age.
2) Wilson Harmonized Putter Square Heel/Toe Golf Putter
Wilson Harmonized Golf Putter (Men's), M1, Right Hand
- Square Heel/Toe Putter
- Eye catching vertical seam grip is designed with a slightly larger diameter to improve feel
- All new cosmetic for 2013 and the Harmonized Putters provide responsive feel and precise accuracy on and around the green
- All-weather, oversize three piece paddle grip for great feel and control
- Multiple density micro injections on the club face
How the putter feel in your hand is enormously significant additional feature. This putter hold is very smooth along with comfy vertical seems which appears great.
Additionally, this putter has multiple density fields in micro-injection face fit along with an alignment assist for exact puts.
The Square Heel/Toe Putter heart touching perpendicular seam handle is mainly designed together with a somewhat larger diameter to improve encounters.
All the most recent cosmetic and the Harmonized Putters offer responsible expertises along with exact just on furthermore across the lavish green whole weather, oversize 3 component paddle handle for superb experience along with control of multiple thickness shot about the club face.
- Square Heel/Toe putter.
- Bigger diameter grasps that are Progressive size.
- Three vertical seam hold is manufactured along with marginally bigger diameter to enhance expertise.
- Toe profound Putter.
- Advanced larger for the year 2013 plus Harmonized Putters offers reactive get together with exact truth on as well as across the green surrounding.
- The soft encounter grab is designed entirely for Wilson
- Performance is sometimes good.
3) Ray Cook Silver Ray SR 500 Best Golf Putter
Ray Cook Golf- Silver Ray SR500 Putter 34"
- Loft: 3*
- Lie: 70*
- Offset: Double Bend Full Shaft Offset
- Head weight: 360 Grams
The states of putter were China made what you compensate for that you get. The hold is an excellent grasp; shaft looks high-quality, and then the burdens of the various putters are perfect.
On the other hand, should you come across at the close details you detect the reason why this sort of putter is low-priced. The milling inner of the cut-outs isn’t clean.
This would no more consequence the putter however it’ll bring the fine of the head putter in trendy. Their needs some to be provided in pleasant for the rate.
That being said, maximum part time can putter from the Walmart putter with something. For the financing conscious, you will get yourself a putter this is intended similar to the various other putters, which the likenesses will finish.
The putter will certainly roll the sphere level even though there’s no insert within the face of the putter.
You couldn’t alternate the use of your Ping or distinct call symbol putters for the one that is specific.
Ray cook dinner makes exceptional putters and isn’t covetous. You could use Odyssey putters, Taylormade, and Ping putters that fee from $190 to $300, and then this putter are proper as or the improved than some of these.
Thoroughly made and balanced putter. Ideal for an immediately from side to side putting stroke.
If you like the feel of the Taylormade Spider putter you will enjoy this. The putter feels astonishing in your palms, and it’s improved my game via 5 to 6 strokes.
First rate feel as well as the ball doesn’t scorch off of it have to you hit a chunk too tough. Ray cook dinner putters are pinnacling best at 1/3rd the cost of Taylormade and Callaway putters.
TaylorMade Golf Spider X Putter, Copper, #3 Hosel, Left Hand, 35"
- The X Philosophy: Spider X revolutionizes the way we achieve optimal stability and alignment by reengineering the mass properties of the head and introducing a new optically engineered True Path Alignment System
- Increased Stability: Spider X features a redesigned head with a steel frame that is 30% heavier to minimize twisting
- The X Design: New True Path Alignment System helps visualize the intended target line for improved putting accuracy; Spider X improves mass properties and stability by utilizing a heavy 320g frame with extreme perimeter weighting
- Redesigned Weight Ports: Redesigned weight ports (2g, 6g, or 12g) enable personalization of feel and stability
The TaylorMade Spider Mallet 2.0 Putter is extremes the equilibrium in the visual pleasant mallet layout which is one of the stable mallets and helps to get the best performance. This kind of the putter comprises the attributes that are excellent.
Most of the golf players may use the TaylorMade Spider Mallet 2.0 Putter to get visually pleasing, get more confidence and to win the game. The reviews of the TaylorMade Spider Mallet 2.0 Putter tells compared to another type of the putter the TaylorMade Spider Putter is the best one.
The customer or user feedback can be seen by you in the online. This may help to find the clear details about the putter all these attribute makes it greatest putter for beginners.
• The new tour inspired color scheme offers that were selected developed alignment and assurance in the address.
• Incredibly superior and high MOI in the 3874 control of the space and the trist resistance that is fantastic and also the mallet type of head.
• The Counterbalanced TaylorMade Spider Mallet is fifty percent high stroke-steady related on the total club of the MOI sums within the putter that is conventional.
• Pure Roll Surlyn Inserts: This will advertise soft and smooth roll of a face.
• Model: there are just two sorts of the hand models are offered like the right hand and left hand.
The hand cover can be available.
• Finest Distance Control: the very best distance control help to make more amounts of putts.
You can buy the TaylorMade Spider Mallet 2.0 Putter in online that will help to buy the high-quality outer at fair prices. You are able to choose any the TaylorMade Spider Mallet 2.0 Putter either left hand or right hand based on your comfy.
- Available for Comfy control.
- Deserve your aim readily and Goal.
- Performance of putter is varied based on the surface.
- You can choose size putter that is different because of shaft length is large due to shaft length is large
- You can choose different is altered based on the surface.
5) Pinemeadow Golf Men’s PGX Putter Best Putter For Beginners
Pinemeadow Golf Men's PGX Putter (Right Hand)
- The PGX putter features a precise white finish which stands out when the putter is in the address position on the green.
- This contrast of the white color against the green grass really helps maintain focus on the alignment lines that help ensure that your putter is on target at start.
- At 380g the additional 40g weight of the mallet putter is "tour-weighted", suited best for the faster greens that are more and more common around the world.
- Includes custom PGX headcover
- Putter length 34"
Begin your game by making exact estimation by using this Pinemeadow Golf Men’s PGX Putter to avert the barrier on the floor.
It is possible to make your target clearly and simply through this golf putter that is convenient as well as avoid skid and hit the ball stable.
It is specially made to enhance eyesight and raise purpose that is clear and make you give the shot that is clear. The head cover is advised to fix the white finish from marks, scratches, along with other dings that approach in contact.
Besides, any cosmetic scrape is not going to cause the putter performance. Show your gift and focusing trains the ball through giving the stunning shot.
- Accurate to shot.
- Long putter for better judgement.
- Pricey editions in most versions.
How To Choose The Golf Putters
Whether you are a professional golf player or a beginner, you must know that picking up the right putter is extremely important to play the game in the best possible manner.
To give out an ultimate performance, you should choose the golf putter that you are comfortable with.
Apart from evaluating its appealing features, you should also check out whether it is suitable for your physical shape. It is worth to practice few putts before making a decision.
When you explore the market, you could find putters in different models, styles and makes to choose from. So, it is better to narrow down your search by considering below-given factors.
You can find the perfectly matching golf putter at an affordable price but remember cheap golf putters is not always not a good deal.
However, if you are a kind of person who wants something that features the latest and advanced technology and designs, you may end up paying a fortune to purchase a putter.
If you are buying putter for the first time, then it is highly suggested to opt for a traditional putter. These putters can be controlled much easier and provide you with the best feel.
In case you have any problem in your wrist to deliver stroke or have back problems, then you can consider opting for a long putter or a belly putter.
The putter heads are classified into three types and they include blade, mallet and the cavity back. Though blade is very difficult to master with, it gives you a good feel.
The mallet is intended for keeping the putter face square. If you put the stroke in a pendulum style, this kind of putter heads can be an optimal choice. For arc style putting stroke, you can pick up the peripheral weighted cavity back.
Most of the putters include a special form of the alignment system. It is important to align your putts to ensure consistent putting. That is why experts recommend choosing the putter with alignment system that works much better for you.
Loft: Most of the putters available in the market come with 4% loft which is ideal for getting the best roll on the ball especially if you have positioned your hands vertically. In case they are further back or forward in your stance, you can get them adjusted accordingly.
Face Inserts: Face inserts are the newest development made in putter head technology. This factor is worthwhile to consider while selecting a putter for you.
The face inserts are usually light weighted materials that can be inserted into the golf putter head face.
With this, the weight of the putter is distributed to heel and toe end. This results in providing a large sweet spot and forgiveness missed putts.
Though selecting the best golf putter from thousands of options available seems to be a daunting decision, you can easily make an efficient and informed decision if you choose the one based on your play level and golfing expertise.
Evaluate all the factors available before you finalize your choice.
Not All Golf Putters Are the Same
There is nothing quite like driving a golf ball off of the tee and watching it sail down the fairway. It provides a golfer with a sense of accomplishment, but it is not the only accomplishment available in the game of golf.
In reality, the game of golf is often won in the short game, which occurs when the golfer approaches the green or even when they are on the green. That is why the golf putter is one of the most important clubs that can be found in the golf bag.
Because of the importance of this particular club, a golfer, whether new or experienced, should take some time to choose a club that is going to be right for them.
It certainly is true that not all golf putters are created equally, so taking a closer look at this unique club will help anyone to enjoy the game of golf more and to see their score drop considerably because of their choice.
Length – If the length of the club does not match the golfer, it is not going to work well. That is why a golfer should consider the length of the club more than anything else.
The easiest way for the length of the club to be tested is for the player to stand in the putting position and to place their hands on the club. If their hands naturally grip the club too far down on the shaft, a shorter golf putter is necessary.
Balance – When making a put, the golfer would always want to strike the ball squarely on the forward stroke.
If the preference is to draw the club back and strike the ball with a straight motion, a face balanced putter is preferred. If an arc stroke is desired, a toe balanced putter is the best choice.
Weight – The weight of the club should be balanced in proportion with the length. Typically, a standard putter of 35″ will have a 330 g head weight.
If the length of the shaft is adjusted to match the golfer, the weight of the head will have to be adjusted proportionately. This will affect the swing weight and it will make a difference in the way that the putter is handled.
Design – Most people are quite overwhelmed with the design choices that are available when choosing putters. The design of the putter will affect the head, and it really boils down to a matter of personal preference.
Many golfers go through more than one putter before they are able to choose the one that is right for their needs. This also includes specialty putters, such as long or belly putters that are played quite differently than a standard club.
Most golfers will review these various options before they are able to choose golf putters for themselves. They would also find that they would benefit by simply holding the putter in their hand or perhaps trying one on the golf course or in the store.
Since it really comes down to a matter of personal preference, when the individual chooses one that is right for them, it will make a difference in their game.
Best Putters For Beginners Review:- Types Of Putters
It is no doubt that the one particular part of the game that gives everyday golfers with a great amount of stress is putting.
The putter is the most used club and when you watch any professional tournament, it is roughly always the player who puts the best that then wins. But, putter technology same as that of all golf technology is progressing to help the golfers.
New kinds of putters are re-discovering several golfers’ games and assisting them to have to a trouble-free golf life.
Your stroke plays a great role on what kind of putter you must use.If you are beginner you can also choose golf club for beginners and your putter by determining your stroke. Discussed below are the different types of putter.
• Face balanced putters– The face balanced type indicates those putters with a face projecting upwards while you balance shaft with your finger.
This means that the center of gravity is below the shaft’s axis directly. Free, balanced putters tend to open out less with the back swing, while close less with follow-through and it is why they are suggested to players having a straight putting stroke.
• Toe balanced putters– Toe balanced putters are those putters with toe pointing towards the ground if you balance the shaft in your finger. This refers that the center of gravity is not below the shaft axis directly. The toe balanced putters can be open and close all through the stroke and hence better suited for players having an arc in the putting stroke.
• Blade putters– The Best Blade putters are the weapon of choice of traditional golfers. They are heavy and toe-weighted putters, which suit only an open-square-closed stroke.
• Center shafted putters– A center-shafted putter is absolutely what its name says. It is a putter, where the shaft is inserted into the center of the head.
The center-shafted putters are normally face balanced, hence they better suit straight-back and straight-through stroke. When your putting stroke is much of an in-square stroke, then you would well be able to better-off with a blade putter or Ansel style putter.
• Futuristic putters– All traditional ideas of how a putter goes out the window while manufacturers design futuristic putter. They are usually huge putters available from face to back and usually featured with shaft attachments well behind the putter’s face.
The futuristic putters are highly technologically advanced. You will find that most manufacturers claim a high moment of inertia with their futuristic putters, indicating that the putter defies twisting when you strike ball off center.
• Mallet putters– Best Mallet putters are known so as they resemble a bit like the croquet mallet, which is a solid lump at the end of the shaft.
When you cut most contemporary mallet putter heads open, you will notice that they are hallowed with all weights on the heel as well as the toe of the head. This offer them a greater sweet spot and not more likely to get twisted due to off-center hit.
You should go through the types of a putter and prefer the one that suits your body specifications, has visual appeal and complements your technique.
Best Putters For Beginners Review: – Conclusion
Thus, these are the best as well as leading Golf Putters where most of the individuals will highly prefer to buy. From the above mentioned Golf Putters, you can able to see their unique features and specification which makes each product to stand alone from each other.
Thus, the above-given instructions will be highly useful for you when you are confused or not having sufficient idea to choose the great Golf Putters based on your needs. Every model of Golf putter has its attractive features and specifications.
Also, you can also find the different size, colors of Golf Putters. When you make a decision to buy Golf putter then you have to consider some of the basic essential things such as length, type, Head design, faces as well as cost.
Apart from these; you have also need to make sure that smooth swinging as well as appropriate force. Hence, with an aid of the above-given explanation of each product, you can select the best Golf Putters.