There are a lot of wedges available in the market today. Among so many, it becomes difficult to choose the right one for yourself.
Among its different types of wedges, one of the wedges offered by Tour Edge is Tour Edge Golf- 1Out Plus Wedge.
This is a great wedge for all levels of golfers. Made with high quality raw material, this wedge allows you to hit accurate shots.
So, let us have a look at how the Tour Edge Golf- 1Out Plus Wedge scores. We have included the features, pros, and cons of this wedge in this review.
Plus, we have also included a comparison of this wedge with other clubs, so that buyers can know what makes this wedge different from all the other clubs out there.
Tour Edge Golf- 1out Plus Wedge Review:- Features
Tour Edge Golf 1Out Plus 56/11 Sand Wedge
- Counter-balanced grip improves stability and wrist position at impact for more accurate shots
- Super-wide sole design for easier sand shots
- Heavy sole puts maximum weight below the ball for easy launch
The Tour Edge Golf – 1Out Plus Wedge has a lot of great features. Let us look at some of the characteristics of this wedge offered by Tour Edge.
· This wedge is available in right hand orientation
· It is made of steel with a wedge flex
· The Tour Edge Golf – 1Out Plus Wedge is available in a 56 degree loft size
· It has a counter-balanced grip with an additional weight of 90 grams that is added in its grip’s butt end in order to balance its heavy head
· It has a super wide and heavy sole head design, which makes it easy to play sand shots
· It has a weight of 2.5 pounds
· This wedge can be used by both men as well as women
· It has a length of 35.25 inches
· The Lamkin Performance Plus 3Gen grip of this wedge is one inch longer than other grip lengths, which gives an optimum performance to the player.
Tour Edge Golf- 1out Plus Wedge Review:- Video
Tour Edge Golf- 1out Plus Wedge Review:- Pros & Cons
- The counter-balanced grip of this wedge improves the wrist position
- Improved stability at impact in turn resulting in more accurate shots
- This wedge makes it easy to play any type of sand shots with its 14 degree bounce and dual-flange sole design
- You can easily play chip and bunker shots with this wedge
- The heavy and super wide sole of this wedge easily glides through the sand allowing you to easily lift the golf ball up and out
- Both men and women can play with this wedge
- The Lamkin Performance Plus 3Gen grip of this wedge allows you to place your hand in a better way and thus play greenside and bunker shots with more control
- The heavy sole of this wedge puts in maximum weight below the golf ball in order to deliver a simple launch
- This wedge is only available in right hand orientation, which means left-handed players cannot use it
- This wedge can be somewhat heavier as compared to other golf clubs, which makes it not a good option for amateur players
Tour Edge Golf- 1out Plus Wedge Review:- Summary
The Tour Edge Golf- 1Out Plus Wedge is offered in a right hand orientation. This wedge allows you to play more accurate shots, as it improves the wrist position as well as stability at impact with its counter-balanced grip.
The weighting of this wedge is accurately balanced with 90 grams of additional weight that is added in its grip’s butt end in order to balance its heavy head.
With this wedge, you can easily play sand shots as its sole is designed in a super wide manner.
It allows you to easily launch the golf ball with its heavy sole that puts maximum weight below the golf ball. With this wedge, you can easily play chip and bunker shots without any hindrances.
The Tour Edge Golf- 1Out Plus Wedge can be used by both men as well as women. This heavy built wedge has a dual-flange design with a bounce of 14 degrees.
This allows the wedge to smoothly glide through the sand without the player digging in it, thus easily lifting the golf ball up an out.
Moreover, this wedge is equipped with Lamkin Performance Plus 3Gen grip, which is one inch longer than the standard grip lengths, in turn providing better hand placement, control, and maneuver while playing greenside and bunker shots.
Tour Edge Golf- 1out Plus Wedge Review:- Comparison
The Tour Edge Golf- 1Out Plus Wedge is a great wedge to play sand, bunker, or chip shots. It has an ultra-heavy head along with a counter-balanced grip. This makes it easy to play different types of sand shots.
Unlike other wedges out there, this wedge is counter-balanced as 90 grams of extra weight is added to the grip’s butt end in order to offset its heavier head.
This in turn improves the wrist position and increases stability at impact. The wide bottom flange with extra metal in this wedge is much more than other wedges.
The Lamkin Performance Plus 3Gen grip of this wedge is one inch longer than the regular grip lengths in other wedges.
This in turn provides a better hand placement for better control and movement of the greenside and bunker shots.
Moreover, the Tour Edge Golf- 1Out Plus Wedge can be used by both men and women, whereas some of the other wedges are particularly made for men.
Tour Edge Golf- 1out Plus Wedge Review: – Verdict
Offering a counter-balanced grip, the Tour Edge Golf- 1Out Plus Wedge allows you to hit more accurate shots, as it improves the wrist position and stability at impact.
If you regularly play sand shots or want to improve your sand shots, then you can opt for this wedge as it has a super wide and heavy sole design.
The Tour Edge Golf- 1Out Plus Wedge makes you the king of greenside chip and bunker shots.
The 14 degree bounce and dual-flange design of this wedge allows it to smoothly glide through the sand, in turn lifting the golf ball up an out without doing any digging on the player’s part.
Equipped with Lamkin Performance Plus 3Gen grip, this wedge allows golfers to better control and maneuver their greenside and bunker shots.
Thus, the Tour Edge Golf- 1Out Plus Wedge is a must have club, if you find it hard to get out of bunkers and face problems with chip shots.