Golf Buddy Laser 1s Rangefinder Review:-
There is nothing wrong with losing a game especially if you understand what sportsmanship is.
What is important is the enjoyment the game brings to your life especially when you are bored, stressed, or burned out.
However, it feels much good if you are victorious in every game.
Thus, players would consider using gadgets that improve play and give you more fulfillment in your game.
I am into golf. I am not a pro, but I always dream to be one. And like me, if you feel sad about your scores, don’t worry!
There’s a lot out there to help you play like a pro!
From the makers of golf experts Golf Buddy, this rangefinder would satisfy your needs.
I have tried other brands of laser rangefinders, but the performance of Golf Buddy couldn’t be compared. When my friend lent me hers, I instantly want to own one.
No wonder such a product receives amazing reviews from other users.
This rangefinder is great for newbies who are still learning to control his/her hits, but it’s also best fits with experts who want to ensure victory at every game.
Table of Contents
Golf Buddy Laser 1s Rangefinder Review:- Features
Golf Buddy Laser 1S Rangefinder with Slope
- - Lower your score with the GOLFBUDDY GB LASER1S Rangefinder, Slope on/off, fast lock with vibration, reading distances from 5 to 880 yards and accurate to within 1 yard of distance with wider LCD for better visibility, 6x Magnification with diopter adjus
- - Easy to measure the distance with Scan or Pin finder mode.The ergonomically designed GB LASER1S features three different targeting modes: Standard, Scan and Pin finder with vibration.* Scan mode : Acquiring distances of various targets continuously*
- - Very fast response time once click the measurement button with clear and better visibility wide LCD.
- - Slope Features can be on/off by mode button and it provides very accurate and exact distance regardless of uphill or downhill.
- - Measuring range up to 880 yards within 1 yard of distance, 6x Magnification with diopter adjustment.
- - Components : Golf Laser rangefinder, carrying case, CR2 battery, Carabineer, Lanyard, Microfiber cloth
- - USGA/R&A Compliant
It is designed with great ergonomics to let you hold your palm with ease. Its plastic shield makes it look like a tough one.
Its rubber grips help you protect the unit as it prevents it from being slipped from your palm especially you can’t just stop playing even if it rains.
It is rainproof that absolutely won’t give you worries when playing during the wet season.
Along with its amazing physical features, this Golf Buddy Laser 1s has the best optics just like other Golf Buddy products do.
It is just that in this particular unit, it more has an advanced and a bit of being upgraded one.
It displays a clear and accurate result from 5 to 880 yards.
It also features an Extreme Speed accuracy that lets you receive results instantly when scanning a target on your course.
It has clear magnification up to 6x that absolutely won’t let you miss a target.
The optics are enhanced with a wider LCD for better visibility, which gives you a clear result because of its improved contrast and superb light transmission.
You can set the SLOPE Mode and choose between scan Mode which provides you with horizontal distance from 5-880 yards, or PIN finder with vibration mode which provides a bullet-drop or holdover in centimeter or inch.
Moreover, you can also surely hit your target by enabling the Targeting mode which allows you with a bull’s eye hit or even scanning obstacles in the course.
Accuracy is one of the most essential features in choosing a device. In fact, according to golfers, accuracy is one of the main factors in having a successful game.
The Golf Buddy Laser 1s gives you a rangefinder accuracy of +/- 1 Yard, better enough than other models.
There was a time when we played with cloudy weather and the sun is not as bright as a fair one.
We didn’t experience any difficulty in adjusting the light settings.
Just go to the settings and choose from several intensity settings to match one with your lightning conditions.
When you’re playing in quite dim light especially when it’s about to rain, you can just easily set the setting into a brighter one.
With a size of 4.0″ x 2.85″ x 1.63″ inches, one can easily hold the device. It fits with your palm and gives you ease while operating on it.
It weighs 7.7 oz.
It’s so light and won’t give you a bulky feeling even when kept in the pocket. Remember, you will be using this golf rangefinder in the entire game that is why it has to be easy to transport or carry.
It comes with a 3v CR2 battery and guarantees long life. It is reliable and won’t give you hard time especially when you are in the middle of an exciting game.
Golf Buddy Laser 1s Rangefinder Review:- Pros & Cons
- Aside from being waterproof, it is also designed for all weather conditions with easy-to-operate settings and more lighting condition options.
- Faster and more accurate than other preceding models of the same brand.
- Faster response time between ranging and sighting compared to preceding models of Golf Buddy golf rangefinders.
- 99% accuracy when setting into Scan/PIN targeting Mode.
- More mode-setting options to choose from that best matches your game/course condition.
- Stable and guarantees clear results even when exposed to too much heat from the sun, which means it is ideal for staying long outdoor.
- The price is quite higher than other brands but worth the price knowing of the good service it could offer.
- Operated with a single button. Such a button can lead you to other menus, thus, when touched unintentionally, it could change your settings.
- Slightly complicated for amateurs.
Golf Buddy Laser 1s Rangefinder Review:- Conclusion
I enjoy playing golf with my best buddy.
It gives me and my friends a satisfying performance.
Its three modes allow us to adjust our plans and tactics while maintaining a better quality game.
The Scan and Pin Targetting Modes are amazing and truly assist players in hitting horizontal distances.
My friend is commending the Brush Mode on its capacity to ignore other destructive objects and lets you range accurately.
Plus, the rugged design looks good as its performance.
Though the price is slightly more than other devices, purchasing such is worthy as it gives you a satisfactory performance.
Golf Buddy Laser 1s Rangefinder Review:- FAQ’s
Yes. But better to read such a manual and test the device with someone expert and familiar with operating the device.
New ones might get confused with its many features and settings.
A maximum of 15 hours which means that you can rely on its battery during the entire game when fully charged.
On a scale of 1 to 10, it’s in 7. With its many features and menus to choose from, one must be very familiar with operating the device.
I recommend you to ask someone who has tried operating a device with the same brand.