Gogogo Sport VPro Rangefinder Review
Gogogo has produced some interesting golf products before and the Gogogo Sport VPro seems to be the most compact and lightweight of them all.
Capable of providing speedy and precise measures up to 650 yards/meters, this best golf laser rangefinder is so flexible you can also gather an accurate measure up to 1 yard for distances shorter than 650 yards.
This accuracy measure leaps to 2 yards for distances over that mark.
Other features include a continuous scanning function and Target Priority technology that together render this rangefinder top of its class.
Consider also the fact that the Gogogo Sport VPro is water-resistant and you can find a use for it even in rainy or otherwise inclement weather.
Table of Contents
- 1 Gogogo Sport VPro Rangefinder Review
- 2 Gogogo Sport VPro Review :- Features
- 3 Gogogo Sport Vpro Laser Golf/Hunting Rangefinder
- 4 Recommended Products
- 5 Gogogo Sport VPro Rangefinfer Review:- Tech Specs
- 6 Gogogo Sport VPro Rangefinder Review :- Video Review
- 7 Gogogo Sport VPro Rangefinder Review :- Pros & cons
- 8 Gogogo Sport VPro Review:- Conclusion
Gogogo Sport VPro Review :- Features
Gogogo Sport Vpro Laser Golf/Hunting Rangefinder
- WIDE DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS for THIS SPECIAL TIME - Except an outstanding rangefinder for avid golfer, newbie golfer and hunting enthusiast like usual, and now it's also an excellent choice for home yard outdoor little game toy under this special timing. 6x Clear magnification makes it could be used for single-tube binoculars for kids. Great accuracy, multiple and interesting functions let this rangefinder more valuable than ever.
- GOLF/HUNTING RANGEFINDER - Come with 3 Modes, Normally Scan Mode, this mode can be used to range measurement of all items within the scope of application(5-650 Yard). Golf Mode, this mode design for golf sports specifically, pin-seek(150 Yard),flag-lock(300 Yard), JOLT Technology, Slope Distance Correction. Speed Modes, Measuring Range of Speed: 20-300km/h, this mode ideal for the hunting or other outdoor sports.
- EXCELLENT GOLF MODE - This newest GS03 Golf Rangefinder equipped with the most advanced golf rangefinder technology. Pin-seeking and flag-lock tech let you know the exact distance to swing. And when you lock to the target, pin, flag or anything else, the JOLT tech would vibrate to remind you, and the data will appear in front of your eyes.clearly. At least but not last, the very helpful Slope Distance Correction function, the SDC function would help you swing in the right distance.
- EASY TO USE - Fast and accurate measurement with 1 yard accuracy, one button meter and yard switching, on button mode switching. Only 184g nets weight, and portable small mini size: 106 x 40 x 71mm(L x W x H), very convenient to carry with strap and after-use storage with small waterproof pouch. Come with full packing: pouch, strap, clean cloth, operation manual.
- 100% RELIABLE AFTER-SERVICE - provides outstanding pre/after customer service, contact us if you got any questions, we will reply to you within 24 hours.As a brand seller, we’re full of confidence in our products, also we provide a one-year warranty.
Internal and external features comprising this rangefinder:
- Light-receiving lens
- Light-receiving photo-diode
- Light-emitting laser-diode
- LCD view screen
- Eyepiece lens
- Roof prism
- Objective lens
1. Target Priority Algorithm
Its range finds and targets the nearest object among multiple others, followed by a precise measurement of the distance between it and you.
In this case, if the object is a flagstick, background images are not considered, only the flagstick is.
In a way, the Target Priority Algorithm is one of Gogogo Sport VPro’s smartest features.
Your approach shots can certainly benefit from this.
Do not forget, you can also use the 6x magnification to take a closer look at the target object.
2. Rainproof Body
This useful design element takes into consideration rainy days during golfing. They are no longer a problem.
The rangefinder becomes a boon and not a loss when it comes to such climes. Designed using the JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4), the Gogogo Sport VPro delivers on this promise.
3. Auto Shutoff
The power automatically shuts off in times of inactivity spanning 8 seconds.
This is an amazing function because it helps save battery life, allowing you to rely on the device for longer while out in the field without having to keep charging it.
Also, this feature is an inconvenience-eliminator, letting you seek a range and golf away as few seconds pass and the Gogogo Sport VPro turns itself off.
If you are wondering how this rangefinder can perform so accurately, consistently providing reliable measurements with very few response times, it is thanks to Gogogo’s efficient data processing algorithm.
Not only does it rapidly display distance measurements no matter how far the target object stands, but the Gogogo Sport VPro Rangefinder also gives you the ability to focus fully on the game without wasting time deciphering range measurements to help hone your shot.
5. Multilayer Coating
The light reflection that this also produces is responsible for reducing flares and ghost effects and rendering the sight of your target gloriously crisp.
Every target object on the golf course can be seen with crystal-clear clarity; this does not stand as a replacement for those who rely on the use of spectacles.
This is quite an important feature for the Gogogo Sport VPro Rangefinder because it can be the difference between a comfortable grip and a weak hold.
Specially optimized for golfing and golfers, Gogogo engineers were able to craft this rangefinder to be light and compact (enough to slip into a back pocket) without sacrificing precision and optimal optical performance.
7. High-Performance Viewfinder
A large ocular feature means a long eye relief design element that allows golfers to easily view a wider field of range.
This is an especially practical feature for those who wear spectacles; it will no longer pose a hassle to look through the Sport VPro’s lens with your glasses on; the same applies to sunshades.
8. Accurate Measurements All Round
From precise flagstick targeting (mentioned earlier) and sophisticated software to a keen optical design and more the Gogogo Sport VPro has proven that even if you have shaky hands it’s continuous measurement functionality takes a series of images that, at the push of a button, keeps on the target for 8 seconds to get you a spot-on measurement.
Flagstick Measurement Tips Using The Gogogo Sport VPro Rangefinder
- Tip 1 – Minimizing the influence of handshakes, rely on the continuous measurement functionality to provide a consecutive measurement display. Keep targeting the flag on the center of the crosswire to get the best measure possible.
- Tip 2 – The flag is larger than the stick. Target the flag, place it on the viewfinder target markers center. If the target is off-center from the mark, your measure will be imprecise or even immeasurable.
Gogogo Sport VPro Rangefinfer Review:- Tech Specs
- Battery: CR2 lithium
- Dimensions: 4.17 x 1.57 x 2.83 inches
- Weight: 184g (not including battery)
- 8-second continuous measurement functionality
- Smallest, lightest, most compact rangefinder on the market
- Rainproof; by extension, waterproof
- Original ergonomic design
- 6x magnification feature
- Allowed for use in Tournaments
- Target priority; allows zooming in on the target
- Dioptre adjustment feature
- Multilayer lens coating for brighter clearer images
It is not a critical downside but the fact that the Gogogo Sport VPro doesn’t provide a slope switch to turn off the slope calculation should be noted. If you are looking for a rangefinder with slope, then Gogogo Sport VPro with slope switch is an excellent option.
Gogogo Sport VPro Rangefinder Review :- Video Review
Gogogo Sport VPro Rangefinder Review :- Pros & cons
- slope enabled
- Multiple modes
- Low price.
- 6x magnification
- Jolt(Pulse vibration on target lock)
- Doesn’t come with slope switch
Gogogo Sport VPro Review:- Conclusion
This excellent Gogogo wonder-product has proven its value for money during actual golf tests.
- Dogleg Shots – Golfers used this rangefinder to gauge the distance to a tree in front of the corner. They then sought the distance to the woods to get the distance to the center of the fairway. Their shot was then flawless (give or take).
- Hazard Shots – When there was a bunker or pond in front of the green, golfers used this rangefinder to gauge the distance to the edge of the green and the distance to the hazard. They could more safely shoot afterward.
Sold at the jaw-dropping low cost at Amazon, the Gogogo Sport VPro Golf Laser Rangefinder is not just affordable, it is also reliable and its performance quality is not to be underestimated. There is no doubt Gogogo Sport VPro is one of the best golf rangefinders under 300.