Callaway GPSy watch is a delight to be worn on the course with its sleek look, light weight and attractive design available in two colors-black and white. Very well crafted to measure the green distances and hazards with accuracy, Callaway GPSy watch is sure to take your shots to a professional level minimizing blind shots. The availability of the correct distance to the FCB (Front, Center and Back) of the green assists you to make a shot quickly and with low scores. This wrist wearable gadget is mush easy to be set up and can be easily synced to your mobile device. The waterproof feature makes it more sturdy and rugged enabling you to withstand harsh weather.
You will be awestruck how its features will make your game stand out from the rest. Let’s have a quick look at them:
- Scoring-It is easy to track down your scores, GIR, and putts using this device with its auto-scoring feature
- Shot distance- Since you can accurately measure the shot distance of every hit, it makes it easier to find which the golf club you should use for a particular shot
- Auto advance- This feature enables you to identify the next hole on the course though you can manually adjust as well using up and down buttons
- It comes with a preloaded feature of more than 30,000-course maps worldwide so you need not download any map. There is a search option to look into the library to add any map which is not available at no additional charges
- Odometer which informs the distance you have covered.
- Accurate FCB measurement of the green and carry/lay-up distances to the hazards/doglegs
- Digital and analog time display with alarm function
- Battery life is 8-12 hours in the GPS mode 90 days life in watch mode
- Automatic time and date set up by satellite
- 1-year warranty
- Display 1.28” and band length 10.25”
The Callaway GPSy Golf GPS Watch arms you with correct information of yardage and hazards on every corner of the course so you can pick up the right club and make a shot immediately without wasting too much of time in analyzing your swings. The easy and convenient wearable device makes your play much faster and accurate as compared to others who are carrying a burden of an additional range finder in their golf bag. All you need is to charge it, wrap around your wrist and here you are ready to play. It is so light that you can continue to wear it all day long as a comfortable watch on your wrist.
- It has a strong golf course coverage and gives accurate results
- Measure the hazard distances correctly with an icon representing that kind of hazard in front of you
- Easy to read display even in bright sunlight
- Can be easily synced with your Android smartphone or IPhone and the other way round too. That means you can sync your smartphone to the watch as well to see your messages, emails and missed calls.
- Very easy to navigate on the screen due to its user-friendly interface with many functions that can be personalized to meet your needs such the unit of measurements, time and date format, language, how long do you want the backlight to be running and the sound it produces
- Comes with USB charging cord that can be charged from a laptop only. It has no USB plug in case you want to charge it from the wall circuit.
- Relatively expensive as compared to other models with similar features
- Charging clip does not fit smoothly into the device
- Works only on Windows operating system and does not support Mac users.
With so many satisfied users all over the globe, we can conclude that Callaway GPSy is a perfect buy if pricing is not a constraint for you. Equipped with all the desired features to fulfill requirements of a pro golfer, this purchase will never let you down with its all-around performance on the greens. A great companion for the whole day even if you are off the course. And you don’t have to bother to carry any additional equipment like rangefinders to measure distances for you. This small piece of GPS -enabled watch does all the work for you as a rangefinder as well as a time piece. Grab hold of this amazing and cool looking watch from online stores where you think you get the best deals and go golfing like a sport.