Bushnell Neo XS Review Summary
The next generation golf gps rangefinder watch is here to delight the pro golfers beyond their imagination. The best of the features that one can even think and the ultimate purchase item for the golf lovers that will take their game to the next level; Bushnell NEO XS GPS watch is an accessory to die for. The thinnest and the lightest of all golf gps with a battery performance more than 50 percent better than its counterparts, Bushnell NEO XS is a winner all the way with the users. Available in 3 different colors-charcoal, black and white and featuring 5 languages, it comes preloaded with more than 33000 -course maps from all over the world.
Feature wise, it has nothing less than what a professional golfer will seek in his wearable gadget. Let’s have a look at some of its key features:
- Auto hole advance- This feature enables you to identify the next hole on the course though you can manually adjust as well using up and down buttons
- Precise distance of the shots- You can accurately measure the shot distance of every hit however you cannot save your distances and link them to the right club.
- It is equipped with up to 4 hazards and layup information per hole and features more than 33,000 international courses with daily auto –map updates. There is no membership fee for downloaded maps
- Tee time advantage –The golf gps watch will start catching satellite connection 7 minutes prior to the programmed tee time such that your watch is all set to assist before you begin first tee off.
- It has all features of a traditional watch such as a stopwatch, alarm and a countdown timer
- Milometer which informs the distance you have traversed, speed at which it is covered in miles per hour and elapsed time
- Easy to use interface to fix up your own preferences for language, units of measurement, time setting, date and day format, sound and GPS status.
- 2-year warranty
- Battery life is 12 hours in GPS mode and 2 years in watch mode
- It is legally allowed in all the tournaments
- Lightweight, thin and waterproof. Comes with a USB charging cable
The Bushnell NEO XS is an upgraded version of its prior model NEO X and provides accurate distances on the FCB (Front, Center and Back) of the green along with 4 hazard information per hole enabling you to make blazing shots without wasting even a single minute on the course. Since it weighs only 1.95 ounces, it is the lightest of all GPS watches currently available that you won’t feel its weight while swinging the ball and with such an easy to use interface that you don’t even need a manual to understand it. It is much better than any other heavy and big golf watch and works miraculously as you only need to glance at your wrist and here you go making the shots!
- Very easy to use with its auto hole and auto course features
- Pricing is perfect so it very well suits everyone’s pocket
- Huge course coverage of over 33000 maps from at least 30 countries and no fee is charged for course map updates
- Tracking of statistics and scores is not possible on this device.
- Some of the users have reported an issue of watch freezing on distance information in the tee box
- Comes with USB charging cord that can be charged from a laptop only. It has no USB plug in case you want to charge it from the wall circuit.
Bushnell NEO XS is a technically solid device with a stylish design and a must have for all the golfers who want to improve their game. Its accuracy and easy to use feature stands out in the competition and its reasonable price makes it a perfect buy for the golf lovers. Despite its thin look, it carries all the features a rangefinder should have and has beaten the previous chunky and heavy models. Bushnell neo xs black gps watch helps you to play faster by giving correct distances on the greens without complicating things. Setting up is extremely simple and it can be used straight from the box. The display is well designed and makes it easy to read in all conditions. With the current pricing and features, Bushnell NEO XS is a must buy for all golf gadget lovers.