Getting to know a Rangefinder
Golf Laser Rangefinder is something very unheard of! Many of you, who are reading this review, must be wondering what this device is all about. You must be very curious to know what a rangefinder is and what are its uses and functions. Let us unveil what a rangefinder is. The term “rangefinder” must have tickled your visual senses to imagine of a device which will help you “find” the “range” of an object or person. Yes, this is what a rangefinder is, it is a device used to measure the distance of a target from the observer.
A rangefinder is used in many fields. The applications of a rangefinder include navigation, surveying, to get focus in photography, selecting the right golf club as per the distance and getting the perfect aim for a weapon. In golf people can use a range finder to gauge the wind and slope; people also use a rangefinder to measure the distance of a shot. Rangefinders increase the speed at which the game proceeds; this is what has made rangefinders so popular in golf games. Firearms also use rangefinders so that they can execute a projectile drop. People associated with forestry also use rangefinders. Most of the surveyors use rangefinders to do their surveys; rangefinders provide them with accuracy of distance.
Introducing the Breaking 80
So this was the brief regarding rangefinders, now you can easily understand what a rangefinder is and what are its applications and uses. Now we will take you through the in-depth review of one the fantastic rangefinders which you can buy and rely on: The Breaking 80 Laser Rangefinder with PinSensor 3. Here is the summary of technical specifications of the Breaking 80:
|Name||Breaking 80 Rangefinder with PinSensor 3 FlagSeeker and IntelliScan Technology|
|Maximum Distance||400 yards|
|Adjustability||6X monocular with multi layer coating|
|Accuracy||+/- 1 yard|
|Manufacturer’s warranty||1 year|
|Major technologies used||Advanced PinSensor Technology to measure overlapping subjects and IntelliScan Technology to measure distance with the objects like trees etc|
Special Features of the device
There are certain objects which look very fancy and attractive and we easily fall for them, then there are articles which are not that very handsome but their functionality and usage is so brilliant that they can knock out almost anyone in the rivalry. The Breaking 80 Rangefinder is one such device which has got everything about it to demolish its rivals and competitors. It is primarily meant for the purpose of measuring golf ground’s size, the distance of the shot offered, the objects which come in between and a few other components of golf. The biggest advantageof this device is that its usage and functions do not only limit to golf, you can also use it for other purposes like surveying and navigation. Let us further go ahead with revealing all its features and technology one by one.
- The Breaking 80 has a laser accuracy which means that you can range flags without using mirrors and prisms from a distance up to 400 yards (+/- 1 yard). This device has got laser sharp precision and accuracy. The Breaking 80 comes with a 3 volt CR2 battery (included) and is very light and has a compact design. It houses features like 6x zoom or magnification. The Breaking 80 will also bring a carry case and loop belt for you.
- The PinSensor 3 Technology: The Breaking 80 400 will bring to you this advanced and amazing technology which is used for measuring overlapping subjects. It’s First Target Priority Mode helps in finding the distance of the nearest subject. It is very much useful while playing golf to measure the distance of a flagstick, as it has a green grass coverage and woody background behind.
- The IntelliScan Technology: Golf is not about simply aiming for the pin, this rangefinder is equipped with the IntelliScan Technology. You need to set up the device to the “scan mode” and easily find the distance to the bunkers, trees, and the background.
- It is adjustable with a high quality 6x monocular which has multilayer coating for some bright and clear pictures.
Summation of the pros and cons
Here are the advantages and disadvantages that you are going to get with this particular rangefinder. Though the advantages will outweigh the disadvantages, but will still highlight the major ones.
· Cheap and easily available on sites like amazon.
· Some advanced technologies like the IntelliScan and PinSensor 3.
· Accuracy of +/- 1 yard.
· A handy pouch and free battery.
· The built quality is average and the product is not immune to drops.
· The warranty is limited to only 1 year, which is less as compared to others.
Customer reviews and conclusion
Most of the customers are highly satisfied with the product. They believe that it is very easy to use, it has a very compact size which makes it handling a breeze, and the pouch which the manufacturer has to offer with it is also very handy. One person said that it is more accurate in measuring the distance from that of his friend’s expensive rangefinder. The product is cheap and easily available and does not give erroneous readings. One of the users said that he has completely laid his trust in the Breaking 80 400 rangefinder as it has always helped him to win matches. Only a few of the users felt that it gave a different reading every time they went for the shot from the same place.
After testing the Breaking 80 Rangefinder we were very happy with the results, the readings were highly accurate and the rangefinder delivered its work quite consistently. We will recommend you to get hold of this rangefinder as and when you need one. It is cheap, good looking, highly accurate and reliable. You can get this rangefinder from amazon.com which offers you 60 days money back policy. So, you can buy one of these today and check it for yourself. If you are not satisfied you can return as and when you want. The manufacturer offers you a 1 year warranty as well.