Blue Tees S2 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder Review
Fast delivered yardage and easily acquired accuracy is every golfer’s dream when looking for a new rangefinder.
Fortunately, that is what Blue Tees S2 Pro Golf Rangefinder presents to you every time you choose to use it on the course. It has the power to transform learners into professional golfers.
This golf laser rangefinder is built exclusively to prevail in areas that other models failed at.
It features several modes that make it operate more reliably and able to deliver results faster.
The scan mode lets you find out the distances to different objects on the course using its enhanced LCD.
This device is designed to compensate for precipitation in the case of rainy weather.
That is to means that the accuracy of results can never be compromised even with interruptions.
To make it clear whether you should go with this product or not, I discussed them in detail in this Blue Tees S2 Pro review.
Table of Contents
- Blue Tees S2 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder Review:- Features
- Blue Tees Golf Series 2 Pro Slope Laser Rangefinder for Golf 800 Yards Range
- Blue Tees S2 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder Review:- Pros & Cons
- Blue Tees S2 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder Review:- Video Review
- Blue Tees S2 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder Review:- FAQs
- Blue Tees S2 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder Review:- Conclusion
Blue Tees Golf Series 2 Pro Slope Laser Rangefinder for Golf 800 Yards Range
- HIGH-PRECISION, DELIVERED: The Blue Tees Golf S2 Pro Slope Rangefinder is the next step in evolution of our distance scopes for golf. With distance locked in precisely on the HD display with 6x magnification, club selection has never been this easy. Play with confidence and take your golf game to new heights.
- SLOPE MEASUREMENT: Take the guesswork out of measuring distances with this slope laser rangefinder. Featuring continuous arc technology, the system automatically takes into account the incline/decline to give you the true distance between you and your target.
- LONG RANGE, VIBRATION LOCK: Pinpoint a target as far as 800 yards with an accuracy of +/- 1 yard. With Flag Lock technology, the Series 2 Pro Slope laser distance finder emits short vibrating pulses to confirm that you have locked on to the target, not what is behind it.
- BUILT FOR THE OUTDOORS: The water-resistant, sturdy exterior casing of the scope makes it excellent for all weather conditions. Whether you are playing golf or just exploring the course, the Blue Tees Golf laser range finder has got you covered in measuring yardage.
- MUST-HAVE GOLF ACCESSORY: The handheld scope comes with a hard shell carrying case for easy access in your bag. The package also includes a microfiber cloth for quick cleaning. There is a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
Pin-seeker & Pulse Vibration Mode
Blue Tees S2 Pro zeros in on the flag with a lot of ease and a high degree of accuracy because of its pin seeker mode, which is intended to make your golfing purposes simple and full of results.
It got a flag lock and pulse vibration mode which is a very cool little feature.
In this mode, the rangefinder will notify you as soon as you get it locked onto the flag with a little vibration. Its flag lock mechanism is very fast and accurate. It can detect the flag and lock-on to it even there are multiple objects in the background.
It also shows the numbers on the display along with a small flag icon.
Accurate to plus or minus one yard, this device is your best option towards better performances in your golf plays.
The device ID is molded with a 5-800 yards range to maintain great accuracy and offer real distances.
To be honest, 800 yards may sound a little less compared to other rangefinders at this price range. But, you do not need more than 800 yards if you are buying a rangefinder to play golf.
Compared Blue Tees S2 Tour rangefinder, this rangefinder can calculate the slope.
Using slope mode you can find the distance adjusted based on the incline or decline to provide the true distance.
This mode is useful if you would like to know the distance of the flag downhill or uphill.
With slope, it will get the accurate yardage by calculating the incline or decline angle. You need to turn off the slope to make it tournament legal.
Built to deliver more precise, accurate, and easy-to-understand readings, this rangefinder features an exclusive LCD that will let you see the distance with a lot of reality.
Get the exact feeling of the distance and improve your golf experience with this top-of-the-class device.
Blue Tees display is crisp and it does have an HD display. Moreover, you can adjust the focus using the focus ring/diopter.
So that you can see a very clear image even if it’s farther away. You can change the focus so the display is not blurry and it really focuses on your target.
The monocular 6x magnification reduces shakiness and improves stability when acquiring your targets.
If you intend to lock onto the flag with greater ease and without any worries, you need to consider using this one-of-a-kind rangefinder from Blue Tees.
The rangefinder is constructed with great operation modes to make it more dependable and able to offer accurate results without being compromised by any interference.
In that case, the rain and fog proof operation make this Blue Tees S2 Pro rangefinder more reliable and worth having for all your plays.
This golf laser rangefinder supports a CR2 battery. You can easily change the battery using its easy-to-open battery cover. Blue Tees is generous enough to provide an extra battery along with other accessories.
In the Box
Blue Tees S2 Pro Golf Rangefinder comes with an awesome Hardcase. It comes with little elastic to close it quickly without using the zipper. its Hardcase quality is good.
You’ll also get a carabiner, using which you can easily hang it to the side of your golf bag.
You’ll get an extra CR2 battery, along with an instruction manual, a wiper cloth to clean the lens, and a warranty card.
Blue Tees S2 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder Review:- Pros & Cons
- Lightweight design makes it easily portable and comfortable to work with
- Great operation modes include flag-lock and scan modes
- Slope calculations
- Less shaky.
- Uses an eye-safe laser to enhance accuracy
- Litle pricey
Blue Tees S2 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder Review:- Video Review
Blue Tees S2 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder Review:- FAQs
The battery life is around six months. The battery life is determined by different things, it is important to carry an extra battery in your golf bag.
Yes it does. Mine arrived two weeks ago with a case that hooks to the golf bag. This is an amazing rangefinder.
Absolutely. I use my Blue Tees S2 Pro rangefinder and I shoot spots for landing zone purposes.
Blue Tees S2 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder Review:- Conclusion
Featuring a range of 5 to 800 yards and a 6x magnification, this Blue Tees S2 Pro golf laser rangefinder is what you need to be guaranteed accurate readings from your measurements.
Locate the flag easily and with lighting speed with this unique yardage acquisition tool.
Blue Tees S2 Pro golf rangefinder exclusively features a flag-lock mode that allows it to increase the level of accuracy in case you are trying to zero in on reflective objects.