Best Golf Rangefinder Under 200 Review:-
There are times when you are on the golf course and just continue to get frustrated because your golf shot consistently is either too short or too long.
You think you have the right yardage, but you clearly don’t as the ball hits either the back of the green and bounces off, or doesn’t even reach the green and even could end up in a bad sand trap.
You have decided it is time to have a tool to tell you exactly how much yardage you have to where you want to hit the golf ball, and have concluded that having a Laser Rangefinder is the right tool to help you accomplish this goal.
How do you decide which Laser Rangefinder you should choose, though?
Within this buying guide, we’ll give you some of the important attributes within rangefinders you should look for, so you have an idea of what is available.
We’ll also offer reviews of Top 10 of the Best golf rangefinder under 200 within the marketplace today. After that, we’ll help narrow down your choices by figuring out what characteristics are most important to you.
With all of that in mind, let’s get started!
Table of Contents
- Best Golf Laser Rangefinder Under 200 List
- TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder - Laser Range Finder with Pinsensor - Laser Binoculars - with Battery
- Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope Measurement
- Nikon Coolshot 20 GII Golf Laser Rangefinder, Standard Version
- Precision Pro Golf Nexus Golf Laser Rangefinder
- Recommended Products
- TecTecTec Laser Golf Rangefinder VPRO500S Slope with Battery
- Precision Pro Golf NX7 Golf Laser Rangefinder
- BOBLOV 650Yards Golf Rangefinder with Pinsensor 6X Magnification Support Vibration and USB Charging Flag Lock Distance Speed Measurement Range Finder (Black with Slope)
- PEAKPULSE 6Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope-Switch Technology, Flag Acquisition with Pulse Vibration Technology and Fast Focus System, Perfect for Choosing The Right Club. 500 Yard Range.
- Bozily Golf Rangefinder, 6X Rechargeable Laser Range Finder 1200 Yards with Slope Adjustment, Flag-Lock, Slope ON/Off, 4 Scan Mode, Continuous Scan Support - Tournament Legal Golf Rangefinder
- Laser Range Finder 900 Yard, RangeFinder 7X with Pin/Range/Speed/Scanning Model, USB Charging Cable, Wrist Strap, Carrying Case, 1/4'' Mounting Thread for Golf, Hunting, Hiking, Outdoor Using - MLR01
- What Makes a Great Laser Rangefinder?
- Amazon Top Rated Golf Rangefinders in 2020
Best Golf Laser Rangefinder Under 200 List
We reviewed the 10 best golf laser rangefinders available on the market today.
Read our in-depth reviews and choose the rangefinder that best adapts to your golfing game.
1) TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder
TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder - Laser Range Finder with Pinsensor - Laser Binoculars - with Battery
- LASER RANGEFINDER; Our VPRO500 Laser Rangefinder is a premium product, measuring up to 540 yards with continuous scan mode, advanced Pin-Sensor technology, and a durable, water resistant body
- PIN-SENSOR TECHNOLOGY; provides fast measurement with 1 yard accuracy, together with Pin-Sensor technology to accurately measure overlapping subjects, perfect for measuring golf flags, hazards and wooded areas (Yards or Meters)
- THROUGH THE LENS DISPLAY; premium, ultra clear, multilayered optics with easy read, through the lens display with distance and battery meter, and continuous measurement mode for fast, convenient measurements
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE; measures just 104 x 72 x 41 mm and weighing just 185g, with a water and dust resistant, durable body, perfect for carrying while golfing or hunting, or for measuring and surveying without extra weight or bulk
- FULL PACKAGE; Complete rangefinder package for quick setup, including premium carrying pouch, CR2 battery, wrist strap, microfiber cleaning cloth, quick start guide, TecTecTec Happy Guarantee for 2 Years (Online Registration Required) and Lifetime customer support
The compact TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder will provide you with high-quality measurements while being easy to care for.
The lens has a cross-hair vision, which will allow you to find your target easier, which will give you a more exact measurement for where you want to hit the golf ball.
TecTecTec VPRO500 golf rangefinder will measure distances between 10 and 540 yards.
It is very easy to use, as you can press just one button to get the desired yardage for any shot.
You can magnify the lens by up to 6X, so you can find the exact target you need.
- Can measure up to 540 yards
- Easy to use 1 button operation
- Not great for those with larger hands
2) Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope
Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope Measurement
- Slope feature measures angle of incline/decline and automatically calculates slope adjusted distance
- 6x magnification; range 5-1000 yards with +/- 1 yard accuracy
- Pin acquisition technology (P.A.T.) quickly locks onto the pin from up to 300 yards away
- Exclusive BIRDIE feature delivers audible "chirp" to confirm distance acquisition to flagstick
- Scan functionality allows golfers to acquire distances to multiple targets at once
This laser rangefinder from Callaway will give you an accurate yardage reading which ranges between 5 and 1000 yards.
You can also magnify the lens up to 6x, which will give you a precise reading for the target you want to hit towards.
The display is comprised of an LCD screen, which makes it very easy to read.
Callaway 300 Pro rangefinder is very easy to use, as it has a one-button operation. You will also receive a case to protect this rangefinder when not in use.
- Can measure up to 1000 yards
- 6x Magnification
- Will give precise measurements of up to 1-yard variance
- LCD screen
- Will produce multiple measurements
- Scan Mode
- Slope Measurement
- Not a waterproof body.
3) Nikon Coolshot 20 GII Laser Rangefinder.
Nikon Coolshot 20 GII Golf Laser Rangefinder, Standard Version
- THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE TOP-SELLING COOLSHOT 20, WITH INCREASED RANGE AND SUPERIOR ACCURACY: With a measurement range of 6-800 yards, displaying in 1-yard increments and accurate to 1-yard (under 100 yards), and 2-yard (over 100 yards).
- COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT AND ERGONOMIC DESIGN. This truly pocketable rangefinder is perfect for those who may prefer to walk a few holes or the entire course. Requires less space and weight whether in your bag, in a pocket, or carried in hand.
- ENGINEERED AND BACKED BY NIKON - A 100+ YEAR OLD OPTICS AND TECHNOLOGY LEADER. Industry Leading 5-year . Rainproof (IPx4).
- NIKON OPTICS FOR BOTH THE VIEWER AND THE LASER. Nikon quality 6x optical monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images. Eyepiece Focus Diopter to focus to your own exact vision. Long Eye Relief (20mm) for use with sunglasses or eyeglasses.
- ADVANCED PIN IDENTIFICATION AND QUICK MULTI-TARGET MAPPING - Single or Continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds) allows for quick, easy measurements to multiple targets, without the wait for a secondary indicator, such as a vibration or LED.
This Laser Rangefinder from Nikon is in a compact frame; this frame can fit any pocket within your golf bag, and even in the pockets of your jacket or pants if you so desire.
The display screen will give intervals in a one-yard or one-meter increment, depending upon how you need it.
Nikon Coolshot 20 GII rangefinder is programmed to give you the distance which is furthest out within the spectrum of the targets you are looking at.
The lenses do have multiple coatings on them, to reduce the spectrum of the light which comes into the rangefinder, which will give you the best reading. The case is also water-resistant.
- Can measure out to 800 yards
- Gives you measurements in 1-yard increments
- Weighs only 4.6 ounces
- Focus on furthest target within the spectrum
- Not great for those with larger hands
- Non-Slope Version.
4) Precision Pro Golf Nexus
Precision Pro Golf Nexus Golf Laser Rangefinder
- TOURNAMENT GOLF RANGEFINDER: The NEXUS Golf Rangefinder is a USGA tournament-legal rangefinder that measures distances within one yard. Includes a carrying case, a 3-volt battery, an instruction manual, a lanyard, and a cleaning cloth.
- TAG TECHNOLOGY: The NEXUS Golf Rangefinder has been infused with Target Acquisition Technology (TAG) that scans objects in your field of view and focuses on your specific target for improved accuracy with 6X magnification.
- ADVANCED TARGET LOCK FUNCTION: Our NEXUS Golf Rangefinder uses our first target acquisition system that ensures you receive the accurate yardage to the flag or desired location; and not what's behind the green or your target.
- 400 YARD RANGE: This golf rangefinder has a 400-yard capacity, displays 1/10-yard measurements, and can be set for yards or meters. It is water resistant and easy to use, even for those with shaky hands. It is USGA tournament legal.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Precision Pro Golf stands by the quality of the NEXUS Golf Rangefinder. If anything happens to the Nexus Rangefinder during the normal course of use we will quickly replace the product for you.
Made out of plastic material, this laser rangefinder will give you a reading of up to 400 yards. The lens is resistant to sunlight, so you can make sure that you can get a clear shot of your target.
You can magnify the lens up to 6x, so you can find the exact place you want to hit your golf ball.
The readings will be accurate within 1 yard of your target. The case is water-resistant.
- The rangefinder will account for slopes on the course
- Can give you accurate readings up to 400 yards
- Accurate readings up to 1 yard
- No Cross-hairs or Scan mode
- Tough to hold for those who have large hands
5) TecTecTec VPRO500S Laser Golf Rangefinder with Slope
TecTecTec Laser Golf Rangefinder VPRO500S Slope with Battery
- 2019 EDITION TOURNAMENT LEGAL; Our VPRO500S Laser Rangefinder is a premium product, measuring up to 540 yards with continuous scan mode, advanced Pin-Sensor technology, and a durable, water resistant body.
- SLOPE MODE; gives you the actual distance with Slope or without Slope (conforms to UGSA Rule 14-3).
- UPGRADED FLAG-SEEKER; Advanced Pin-Sensor Technology and NEW Slope estimated distance mode.
- DURABLE; Rainproof, High-quality 6x Monocular with Multilayer Coating for Bright, Clear Images.
- FULL PACKAGE; (Eye-safe rangefinder Class 1 laser with
This laser rangefinder is water-resistant, meaning you can use this rangefinder in any type of weather.
The lens can be magnified up to 6x, meaning you can get a precise measurement for any target within the scope of where you are hitting the golf ball.
You can receive a precise measurement up to 540 yards out. This rangefinder does have a scan mode, so you can get multiple measurements for any target within the scanned area.
- 6x Magnification
- can measure slopes
- Can provide measurements up to 540 yards
- Comes with a carrying case
- A bit more complicated to use
6) Precision Pro Golf NX7 Golf Laser Rangefinder
Precision Pro Golf NX7 Golf Laser Rangefinder
- NON-SLOPE GOLF RANGEFINDER: The Precision Pro Golf NX7 Golf Rangefinder is a non-slope rangefinder that delivers accurate distances within one yard. Includes a hard carrying case, a battery, an instruction manual, a lanyard, and a cleaning cloth.
- TAG TECHNOLOGY: Designed for easy use, the NX7 Golf Rangefinder features Target Acquisition Technology (TAG), which scans objects in your field of view while focusing on your desired target for improved accuracy with 6X magnification.
- PULSE VIBRATION TECHNOLOGY: Our NX7 golf laser rangefinder delivers a short vibration when you shoot the target. This provides an added layer of confidence to help you pick the correct club.
- 400 YARD RANGE: This golf rangefinder has a 400-yard range capacity, displays 1/10-yard measurements, can be set for yards or meters, and is water resistant. It is accurate to one yard and delivers a short vibration when you shoot the target.
- FREE LIFETIME BATTERY REPLACEMENT: This golf rangefinder comes with lifetime battery replacement services with product registration. The care package also includes a 2-year warranty, trade-in allowance, industry-leading support, and much more.
This unique laser rangefinder not only will give you an accurate measurement of distance, but it can also scan the course to find your desired target.
Precision Pro NX7 rangefinder will give you an accurate reading from anywhere between 10 and 400 yards.
When looking directly at the flag, it will provide an accurate reading of up to 300 yards, and will be accurate within one yard.
- Pulse Vibration Technology
- Can read up to 1,000 yards
- Target Acquisition Technology
- 6x Magnification
- Protection Plan
7) BOBLOV 650Yards Golf Rangefinder
BOBLOV 650Yards Golf Rangefinder with Pinsensor 6X Magnification Support Vibration and USB Charging Flag Lock Distance Speed Measurement Range Finder (Black with Slope)
- ⛳【Pin acquisition with 1s Fast Flag Locking】Provides 1s fast measurement with 1 yard accuracy, together with Pinsensor technology to accurately measure overlapping subjects, locking range up to 200 yards, perfect for measuring golf flags,you can easily Switch units between meters and yards.
- ⛳【Customized Switch Button to control Vibration on/off or Slope on/off】LF600 Golf distance finder customized a switch button to control Virabtion features in LF600G version(without slope)，control Slope On/Off features in LF600AG version(with Slope).You can turn it on/off easily as your need.
- ⛳【Adequate clarity and dependable accuracy】 As a rangefinder, the distance accuracy is pretty vital, We have customer who compares the LF600 and their golf GPS device on the golf cours, The slope distance is about 1-3 yards off within 200Yds, and is more than adequate for 99% of the ranges.
- ⛳【The golf scope enquiped with three modes】Ranging mode,Flag locking mode and Speed mode. Support speed measurement, short press the power button after targeting the moving object, the speed data will be displayed on the screen. A good tool for your for vehicle watching.
- ⛳【Premium golf/hunting mate and Battery USB Charging】Magnification x objective is 6x 22mm; range measure accuracy is ±1yard,speed measure accuracy ±5km/h.Perfect for carrying while golfing or hunting, or for measuring and surveying without extra weight or bulk. Built-in rechargeable battery for device,No worry to change battery of device and Economic-friendly
This compact Laser Rangefinder is perfect for those who need a measurement when hunting, fishing or playing golf.
This rangefinder is compact, and the lens has a 6x magnification ability.
You can measure targets up to 650 yards out, and the measurement will be accurate within one yard.
You will also have a scan mode available within this rangefinder, which allows you to scan a certain area and see the measurements for those targets.
An interesting tidbit with this rangefinder is that it accounts for slope, and gives you the measurement based upon the slope.
- Can measure out to 650 yards
- Great tool for golf, hunting and fishing
- 6x Magnification
- Will account for Slopes
- USB Charging
- Not waterproof body
8) PEAKPULSE 6Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope-Switch
PEAKPULSE 6Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope-Switch Technology, Flag Acquisition with Pulse Vibration Technology and Fast Focus System, Perfect for Choosing The Right Club. 500 Yard Range.
- 2020 Industry-Leading Golf Rangefinder with Slope: Built in slope technology gives you an adjusted distance based on the hole's incline/decline and helps you select the correct club for the shot. Slope-Switch technology lets the golfer easily toggle in and out of our patented slope function for legal tournament play.
- Flag Acquisition with Pulse Vibration Technology: Flag Acquisition Technology makes it effortless to lock on to the flag (even for those with shaky hands). Flag Acquisition with Pulse Vibration Technology provides the golfer with a short vibrating burst to verify the laser has locked onto the flag verifying that you have the right distance. With Pulse Vibration technology all doubt will be eliminated.
- Fast Focus System: Even with glasses on, you will not have any issues adjusting the focus to see the target clearly, simply turn the eye piece to focus on your target. To help save battery the rangefinder will automatically shut down after 8 seconds of inactivity. To turn it back on, simply press the power button again.
- It is the perfect combination of size, speed, accuracy, and verification. Built with crystal clear optics, 6X magnification, and precise technology, the 6 Pro Slope Golf Laser Rangefinder produces quick yardage to the flag and is extremely easy to use. Accurate to 1 Yard, Ranges 6 to 500 yards, 6X Magnification.
- What You Get: 1x 6Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder, 1x Carrying Case, 1x CR2 Battery, 1x Instruction Manual, 1x Lanyard, 1x Cleaning Cloth, 2-year Warranty and Lifetime Customer Support. (905nm Class 1 laser with less than 0.5 mW average power output)
The laser rangefinder from Suaoki can provide your measurements in both meters and yards. It will provide accurate readings for up to 500 yards.
The lens can be magnified by up to 6x, so you can find your target with ease and receive an accurate reading within 1 yard.
The unique feature with this rangefinder has a lot of different modes, including fog mode, a lock on the flagpole and the ability to correct the yardage on its own and accounts for slope and other alterations.
- Lots of different modes available, and has a digital readout
- Can measure up to 500 yards
- Slope Measurements
- Will provide measurements in meters and yards
- More complex to use than one button operations
9) Bozily Golf Rangefinder
Bozily Golf Rangefinder, 6X Rechargeable Laser Range Finder 1200 Yards with Slope Adjustment, Flag-Lock, Slope ON/Off, 4 Scan Mode, Continuous Scan Support - Tournament Legal Golf Rangefinder
- 【Excellent Golf Rangefinder】High-definition camera, 6X Magnification, 7 degree field angle, distance range 5-1200 yds, Max 250+yds to Flag. Class 1, 905nm laser type, 4 scan modes, Golf slope ON/OFF / Vertical/ Speed, LCD Digital display, high-speed and accurate reading, accuracy ±1yd, eligible for Golf Tournament.
- 【4 Scan Modes】 Mode 1(no slope + flag-lock) is tournament legal; Mode 2(slope distance + angle + flag-lock) is perfect for daily training; The third Vertical mode for vertical and horizontal distance measurements; Last one is Speed mode, speed range: 20-300KM/H. Our laser rangefinder adopts advanced distance, angle and speed measuring technology, accurate and fast, suitable for hunting, racing, bird watching, shooting, climbing, engineering measurem etc.
- 【Design】Dimension, 107*74*42mm, portable size, ergonomic design and normally water-resistant. Unit of measure are meter and yard, long press of the mode button can change over. Class 1, 905nm laser, average power output
- 【Accuracy】Accurate out to 1200 yards, Digitally eNhanced Accuracy. Personally testing this device on my roof, i can see the buildings clearly beyond 1200 yds, but there is no data displayed; when it is 1200 or within 1200 yards, fast and clear data show up on the lens LCD. This one is Excellent for golf play, hunting, engineering measurements and outdoor activities, if you need a 1200-yard and USB charging laser rangefinder.
- 【Technical Support】Return policy in 30 days via amazon. 24-hour reply, 2 year money back / replacement for any product defect and customer dissatisfaction via seller, lifelong technical support (please make sure of original complete parts return). If you have any questions, email us with your order number and questions.
When it comes to Laser Rangefinders, this one will work well for any outdoor activity, including hunting as well as golf.
There is an actual mode for golf solely, which will measure specific targets on the golf course.
It can provide you distances in both meters and yards, so you can find the right measurement necessary to hit any golf shot as needed.
This rangefinder is very lightweight and easy to use. You will receive a carrying pouch and a strap for this, to ensure it won’t accidentally fall while in use.
- Can measure up to 1200 yards
- Has different modes for different outdoor activities
- Slope Measurements
- Can give multiple measurements at once
- Comes with a Case and Strap
- Slightly complicated.
10) TACKLIFE Laser Rangefinder for Golf & Hunting
Laser Range Finder 900 Yard, RangeFinder 7X with Pin/Range/Speed/Scanning Model, USB Charging Cable, Wrist Strap, Carrying Case, 1/4'' Mounting Thread for Golf, Hunting, Hiking, Outdoor Using - MLR01
- ▲900 YARD/7X MAGNIFICATION - Features the latest technology, it can measure up to longer distance of 900 yards; 7x magnification and fully multi-coated can make the imaging clearer and more true with durable, water resistant body
- ▲RANGE/SPEED/SCANNING/ PIN MODEL - Four model can be changed freely. It is capable of straight line distance/angle/horizontal distance/vertical height measuring; Range measure accuracy:±1yard; Speed measure accuracy:±5km/h; Angle measure accuracy: ±1°; Meters and yards can be transformed easily by long press the "MODE" button
- ▲CONVENIENT USB CHARGING - Equipped with 750mah rechargeable lithium battery, it can measure more than 30000 times after a fully charge; A micro USB cable (included) could be charged from any regular charging port, including most electronics, no need replacing battery
- ▲1/4"TRIPOD SCREW HOLE/PORTABLE - It can be attached to any standard tripod, which makes the long distance measurement more stable; Wrist strap can be weared around your wrist to avoid dropping with durable carrying case, which is perfect and safe for carrying while hunting outdoors
- ▲REASSURING AFTER-SALES SUPPORT - (Eye-safe rangefinder Class 2 laser with
Although this rangefinder is more intended for hunting than golf, it can still provide great information on the golf course.
This compact laser rangefinder will provide an accurate reading of within one yard up to a distance of 900 yards out.
You can magnify the lens by up to 6x, so you can zero in on the exact area you want to hit the golf ball.
You can also set the rangefinder into scan mode, so it will scan the area you are looking at and provide you with the distances to what it finds. The frame of the rangefinder is waterproof.
- Magnify up to 6x
- Can provide an accurate reading up to 900 yards
- Frame is Waterproof
- Has a scan mode to find various targets within viewfinder
- Can give you precise readings along all aspects of the green at once
- USB Charging
- Accuracy Issues
What Makes a Great Laser Rangefinder?
Laser Rangefinders have only recently found their way onto the golf course, yet have had a major impact on the way the game is played.
They help lower scores by providing you with accurate information, so you can pick the right golf club to land the golf ball where you want.
A laser rangefinder will not improve your swing, or talk to you about the velocity that you hit the golf ball, or tell you how your feet are lined up.
However, by having the correct yardage, this information will give you an extra layer of security in knowing which club you need to swing with to get the ball where you need it to land.
Some important features to consider include Size, Weight, Maximum Distance provided as well as some other features.
The size and weight of the laser rangefinder are vital in determining how well the golf laser rangefinder will work. The larger and bulkier the rangefinder, the harder it will be to carry around.
You need to ensure it will fit within your golf bag, as you won’t be carrying it with you, as it would alter your swing way too much. Plus, the bulkier it is, the harder it will be to use.
For some people, they will want a bigger rangefinder because it will fit their hands better. You need the rangefinder to be comfortable while holding it, while also being easier to operate.
You want to be able to have the buttons and features to be easy to press with your fingers; even if the rangefinder fits well within your hands, if the buttons are not easy to use due to the placement in comparison to your fingers, then it’s not the right rangefinder for you.
Each rangefinder has a different feel to it, so ensure you test out the fit of each rangefinder before you purchase.
Another thing to consider is the maximum amount of yardage that each rangefinder will provide. Although most golf holes do not exceed 600 yards, most golf shots don’t go past 300 yards, unless you are a pro or semi-pro.
Either way, most golf rangefinders can give you an accurate reading for up to at least 450 yards. Some range finders can even go up to a mile!
Although you might not need to know what is within a mile of the golf course, the reason this can be important is if you use this laser rangefinder for other activities besides golf. The other major activity you can use a laser rangefinder for is for hunting.
In hunting, you need to set up a shot that can go much farther than a golf shot. So, depending on whether or not you will be using this laser rangefinder for other activities than golf should determine how much yardage you need with your laser rangefinder.
Other characteristics you can look for include whether or not the laser rangefinder is USGA approved.
This is important as some golf courses and tournaments will only allow certain golf laser rangefinders. If you are not ever going to participate in a golf tournament, and will only be playing casually, then this feature doesn’t hold much weight for you.
But, if you do plan on someday playing in tournaments, then you will need one which is USGA approved.
Another thing to consider is your budget. There is a very big range of prices when it comes to the best golf laser rangefinders, so you need to ensure you find the right one for the budget you have.
Although there are some which might seem better which cost more, you need to know features you need to have and stick to the rangefinder which has those features.
It’ll be easy to spend too much on a laser rangefinder, so make sure you stay disciplined and stick to your budget.
Lastly, you should always take into consideration the reviews of each product. Even if you have a laser rangefinder that you think will work, you should read the reviews from other people that have used the product.
This way, you can ensure the product will work the way that you want it to.
In this regard, you need to leave a review as well after you use your laser rangefinder, so you can help others decide on whether or not the one you are using will work for them as well.
Amazon Top Rated Golf Rangefinders in 2020
|1||AOFAR Hunting Archery Range Finder HX-700N 700...||No ratings yet||Check on Amazon|
|2||Halo XL450 Range Finder, 450 Yard laser range...||No ratings yet||Check on Amazon|
|3||Laser Range Finder 900 Yard, RangeFinder 7X with...||No ratings yet||Check on Amazon|
|4||Gogogo Sport Laser Golf/Hunting Rangefinder, 6X...||No ratings yet||Check on Amazon|
|5||Bushnell Engage Hunting Laser...||No ratings yet||Check on Amazon|
Best Golf Rangefinder Under 200 Buyer’s Guide
Now that you have looked over some of the most important aspects of any laser rangefinder, as well as reviewing the top 10 rangefinders within the marketplace, how can you determine which one is best for you? Let’s help narrow down your choices.
Most laser rangefinders start at 450 yards for an accurate reading, so you know that it will show you the necessary distance of your shot.
The whole point of utilizing a laser rangefinder is to provide you an accurate reading, so you know that it will for any shot you have.
There are some rangefinders which can go up to a mile, which sounds great, but unless you participate in another activity where you can use these features, then this shouldn’t matter as much.
So, determine what, if any other activities, you will use the Golf rangefinder for, and then decide upon what the maximum distance is you need.
Once you have figured this out, then you can move onto the next step.
Size and Weight
Some best golf rangefinders are compact, and some which are bulkier.
Although one kind does not perform better than another, the most important aspect to consider with this feature is how it fits within your hands. If you tend to have bigger hands, then you will need a laser rangefinder which is bigger and bulkier.
However, you need to ensure you have a secure way of carrying it around within your golf bag, as you won’t be carrying it with you.
If you have smaller hands, then going with a more compact version of the laser rangefinder will be important for you.
This way, it feels more comfortable within your hands, and the buttons will be easier to access. If you have too big of a laser rangefinder, you’ll have to take the laser rangefinder away from your eyes, and then you will have to re-position it each time, which can just lead to extra frustration.
Make sure you have a rangefinder which fits well within your hands, and if properly balanced by weight.
Other Aspects to Consider
If you ever do play in a tournament, you will need to have a rangefinder which is USGA approved.
If you don’t have that, then you won’t be able to your laser rangefinder during tournament play, which can mess you up mentally if you start to incorporate the rangefinder within each round you play.
If you do not plan on playing within tournaments, then this is not as big of a deal, but it never hurts just in case, as you never know what will happen within the next couple of years.
Having a budget when it comes to finding a laser rangefinder will also help narrow down your search.
You should always look at rangefinders which are 15% above your top price, as there will be times they could go on sale.
In doing a comparison of these rangefinders to what is within your budget, you can also see if the features or durability available is worth the extra amount of money.
Lastly, you should always take into account the reviews which are left by customers who have used this particular range finder you have decided upon.
This way, you can see which features do work the way you want, and see if there are any glaring weaknesses that you might not have thought of during your research.
In addition to this, you should feel comfortable in leaving your feedback for others to read, as the review you offer can help others make their own decisions concerning whether or not the rangefinder you have is best for them as well.
Rather than being frustrated on the golf course because you keep hitting the golf ball short or long, having a laser rangefinder will ensure you hit the ball to the proper spot.
Having this tool will help ease some of the mental game, and allow you to have more confidence within your shot.
The more confident your shot is, the better you’ll strike the ball and the more pure your shot will become.
Once you have purchased your best golf rangefinder under 200, feel free to let us know which one you picked, how it has helped your game and whether or not you would recommend that model.
We wish you nothing but success in your next round while using your new laser rangefinder!
Amazon Hot New Golf RangeFinders in 2020
|Legiral Golf Rangefinder, 1100 Yards Range 6X...||No ratings yet||Check on Amazon|
|TGW Tour Professional OLED Display Laser Golf...||No ratings yet||Check on Amazon|
|ZIAMRE Golf Range Finder, Laser Range Finder 650...||No ratings yet||Check on Amazon|
|Callaway 250+ Plus Golf Laser Rangefinder||No ratings yet||Check on Amazon|
|Nikon Coolshot Golf Laser Rangefinder Bundle with...||No ratings yet||Check on Amazon|